bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 17th Nov 2012, 13:38   #41
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
By the way, while the attribute of 'stupid' was mentioned: I take the psychological view that 'stupid' is a temporary state of mind, not a permanent trait. as in:
  • dazed and unable to think clearly: apprehension was numbing her brain and making her stupid
  • overwhelmed by emotion: He was stupid with grief; He was scared supid
I know that it has other connotations (such as dumb, slow-witted etc.) but I like to stick with its original 16th century meaning from French stupide or the Latin stupidus or stupere 'to be amazed or stunned'. So when I do call someone stupid, I don't call them dumb.

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2012, 22:21   #42
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
What would you call George Bush jnr?

I think more to the point though, once a point has been clarified to remove any ambiguity in the meaning or intention, it is unreasonable, if not impossible to continue insisting the 3rd parties interpretation remains valid, as it clearly cannot due to disambiguation ( assuming some existed )...

/polite version of post #35
Old 17th Nov 2012, 23:56   #43
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideNeil View Post
What would you call George Bush jnr?
A sociopathic moron. Definitely a trait, not a state.

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2012, 17:49   #44
krazykid035
Entrepreneur

krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!krazykid035 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
What have I started!?!?

To put it out there, I don't take things personally. So say as you wish. I would be the first person to admit I was wrong but the whole reason I am so flustered about the situation, is that I was invited into her apartment. I knocked, asked to talk, she backed up, cleared a spot on the couch and sat down looking at me. I took one step into the apartment and closed the door. I stayed right next to the door the whole time as to not invade her space.

I am definitely staying away as much as possible and hate to think that people would purposely set up a situation to yell OMG HELP ME, just to get me in trouble. I know there are people like that...
- ASUS P6TD Deluxe - Intel Core i7 920 (d0) OC to 4 GHz - Cooler Master ATCS 840 - Corsair Dominator 6GB 1600 DDR3 - Sapphire VaporX 4890 OC 512mb - -OCZ V2 120GB SSD - Corsair H50 - 4 x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB HD - Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM - Logitech G15 - Logitech G7 - Seasonic M12D 850 watt - Windows 7 Pro - Astro A40's - 5 x Noctua 120mm Fans
krazykid035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2012, 17:54   #45
sniperdude
Supermodder

sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.
walls of text be here
Old 18th Nov 2012, 20:23   #46
Brooxy
Like a boss (but not a boss)

Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperdude View Post
walls of text be here
Not really walls. You wrote a portion of a line of text

/troll

On topic - leave her alone. Whether you forced entry or not, she's going to try and get you into trouble. Can't be worth it in the long run...
Brooxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2012, 20:36   #47
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Seriously:
Old 19th Nov 2012, 01:51   #48
Instagib
Ultramodder

Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow, that's quite the de-rail you got yourself there.

Poor lad, just get away from her. This has far too much potential to get worse.

Silverstone TJ07|Rampage 3 Extreme | i7 950 @ 4.0 | 12Gb Corsair DDR3 1600mhz | EVGA GTX680 | Akasa 1000W Powermax | 480 rad; all under water
Instagib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 09:27   #49
ulfar
holy s**t, i can change this?

ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.
when most people say stupid, they actually mean ignorant... just saying

had a friend whos ex-girlfriend actually dragged him to court and accused him of rape and abuse. turns out she had a slight case of aspbergers, misinterpreted the situation and even went as far as to damage herself to make the story more credible (damages she documented).

in situations like this, just smile, nod and walk the f*ck away .

(my friend should've read into her behaviour from the start as he is working with young adults who are antisocial).
i'm working on it!
ulfar is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode