timerhan
Modder

timerhan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
SSD nice look)))
timerhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 16:52   #22
ASPHIAX
Beyond Complexity Lies Simplicity

ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripitup121 View Post
Holy mother of all things pancake... keeping my eye on this one for sure, epic work so far mate
Thanks ! Will have another small update tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by timerhan View Post
SSD nice look)))
Thansk! I do want to dim the leds a little as its to bright right now !
W. www.ModWithMe.com
FB. https://www.facebook.com/ModWithMe
ASPHIAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 20:09   #23
ASPHIAX

ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Just a quick couple of pics from the front as it is now !
Next post will be with the BORG logo in the door!

W. www.ModWithMe.com
Old 20th Nov 2012, 21:05   #24
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Definately one of the best case mods I've seen so far.
So simple yet so great.
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 09:46   #25
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Another Asphiax mod, YAY!!!

Follow me on: https://www.facebook.com/lovehultenau
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 09:49   #26
Blarte
Moderate Modder

Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I really like this, just read through the log, like any thing you enjoy, I was disappointed it ended so quickly ..
Old 21st Nov 2012, 19:14   #27
Vandalo
Modder

Vandalo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
really a good job
Vandalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 19:26   #28
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
It has a right feel. Well done.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 19:38   #29
ASPHIAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by elAwesome View Post
Definately one of the best case mods I've seen so far.
So simple yet so great.
Thanks but there is so much better work around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizz_kid View Post
Another Asphiax mod, YAY!!!
Thansk bro! Seen you've been busy also! Signature growing quickly !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarte View Post
I really like this, just read through the log, like any thing you enjoy, I was disappointed it ended so quickly ..
I aint finished by a long shot , so be prepared for some more lengthy posts !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandalo View Post
really a good job
Thansk man !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
It has a right feel. Well done.
Thanks ! I will be making the same mesh and plexi work around the bottom fan to make it more symmetrical. That should improve the overall design more !
W. www.ModWithMe.com
Old 21st Nov 2012, 21:16   #30
ASPHIAX

Here is another update !

I started on cutting out the rough shape of the plexi plate with the vinyl sticker.

Then after endless filing it finally fitted perfectly !

Mounted back the front onto the cosmos. It just needs some lighting now !

Mounted the top led strip and the "rib" led strip for a quick fitting.

I will make the bottom section like the top with the plexi strip around the psu.
The purple glow will disappear as soon as I lightproof the door.
Also the lines around the logo will be clean as I lightproof it.

Let me know what you think so far !
W. www.ModWithMe.com
Old 21st Nov 2012, 23:09   #31
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
reeeaally nice! the shining edges is really making it glow!

Hopes that i someday completes my first scratchbuild...
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 00:25   #32
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Lovin the build so far. I really like the purple hue, i think you should keep it to some degree.
XSPC Twin DDC Dual Bay Res, 2x Laing DDC-1T Plus, Alphacool NexXxoS XP≥ Light - Acetal Edition, Alphacool NexXxoS NVXP GTX760 Full Cover Copper Block, Alphacool Heatmaster II, 2x 240mm Alphacool ST30 Full Copper Rads, 5x
Xigmatec CLF Red 120mm Fans
The_Crapman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 06:14   #33
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman View Post
Lovin the build so far. I really like the purple hue, i think you should keep it to some degree.
yeah, i think ur right, the purple (in the right degree) looks awesome with the green! =)

Hopes that i someday completes my first scratchbuild...
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 21:23   #34
ASPHIAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
reeeaally nice! the shining edges is really making it glow!
Thanks, I am using normal blue leds. The same power as the UV but they dont fade as much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
yeah, i think ur right, the purple (in the right degree) looks awesome with the green! =)
Thanks! It wasnt on purpose the purple but its growing on me also. Maybe when I hook it up to the arduino The brightness will be less and its will blend in more.
W. www.ModWithMe.com
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 21:39   #35
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
OMG,looks awesome.

It only needs BORG Queen next to it.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 00:08   #36
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
+18 rated log spotted!

Good job!
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 05:40   #37
whyte
Multimodder

whyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwhyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amazing job! I wonder if you could replace the psu fan with one of the led enermax (or whatever you're using) fans so the front is more uniform looking. Anyways, loving watching this build.
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 09:30   #38
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Usually not a big fan of those light-it-up-like-a-Christmas-tree type of cases but yours is pretty cool.

Keep up the great work.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 10:51   #39
ASPHIAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
OMG,looks awesome.

It only needs BORG Queen next to it.
Thanks, maybe i could score one on Ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
+18 rated log spotted!

Good job!
LOL, thanks but what do you mean ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyte View Post
Amazing job! I wonder if you could replace the psu fan with one of the led enermax (or whatever you're using) fans so the front is more uniform looking. Anyways, loving watching this build.
Thanks. The PSU fan needs to be turned around anyway as i need to suck air through the PSU instead of blowing it into. 2 problems with changing the fan out. 1. Its a 135mm fan, dont think anyone makes them with leds. 2. becausse I need to turn the fan around the leds will be pointing inward. Good idea though! Keep em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perplekks45 View Post
Usually not a big fan of those light-it-up-like-a-Christmas-tree type of cases but yours is pretty cool.

Keep up the great work.
Thanks! The lighting needs to be balanced as I do like lighting but it needs to blend in not dominate.
W. www.ModWithMe.com
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 11:01   #40
Moddingboy
Multimodder

Moddingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very cool project

View Mode