bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 6th Dec 2012, 15:33   #1
TheGreatSatan
Dark Lord of BT!

TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.
Assassins Creed 3 - 50 Copies to Giveaway!!

I have lots of FREE copies of Assassins Creed 3 for whomever wants 'em. I'm not actually sure how many yet, but I know I'll have at least ten. Maybe twenty!

Rules: You must be a member of Bit-Tech.net with at least 50 posts right now. I don't care if you've won before or even if you've won this game.

You will get a link and code to a site that gives you a Steam code, no rediculous Ubisoft registration required.

Ends on the 11th
Modified Azza Genesis with an Intel i7 2600K, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H, 32GB (8GB x 8) Corsair XMS3, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, Corsair AX1500i 80 Titanium, Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti, and a Corsair H60

Last edited by TheGreatSatan; 11th Dec 2012 at 17:27. Reason: End Date
TheGreatSatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 15:39   #2
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh wow. Please can i be considered!

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 15:54   #3
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.
Just finished the 2nd one quite enjoyed. Don't want to be considered but good luck guys and thanks again
MOBO[ Asus Maximus Formula VI ]CPU[I7 4770K]RAM[Corsair Vengeance PRO Red 2133mhz]SSD's[1TB Samsung EVO, 256GB Samsung, 128GB Mushkin, 128 GT Corsair]GPU[Gainward GTX770 Sli]PSU[Corsair AX1200i Red Cables]SOUND[Creative soundblaster ZX E22 backplate]CASE[Corsair 540] Cooler[Corsair H100i]Screen[Dell U2913WM} Perp[Corsair K70, Logitech GS500S,Belkin razer N52TE,QPAD QH90]
Kovoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:00   #4
tyepye
Hypermodder

tyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Sounds awesome, may as well try for a copy in here too
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:10   #5
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.
Count me in?
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:12   #6
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.
Count me in please
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:13   #7
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Me!
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:15   #8
GoodBytes
How many wifi's does it have?

GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Count me in!

Core i7 930 2.8GHz | G.Skill Pi 6GB 1600MHz 7-5-7-24 1.5V | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 | GeForce GTX 260 | W.D Caviar Black 1TB | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-U12P | Xonar Essence STX | Win8 Pro 64-bit | Dell U2410 - 1920x1200 | OCZ Vertex 4 250GB
GoodBytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:17   #9
Gaming_freak_10
Hypermodder

Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.Gaming_freak_10 is definitely a rep cheat.
COUNT ME IN!!! Oops sorry caps was on! Shame on you caps lock! BAD!
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:29   #10
Steelez
Supermodder

Steelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Please count me in, thank you!
Sony Xperia Z.
Steelez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:35   #11
RevDarny
Supermodder

RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.
Count me in. Wait have I got 50 posts?
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:37   #12
AlphaAngel
Hypermodder

AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.
In please
AlphaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:40   #13
jinq-sea
#BBERG

jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.jinq-sea is definitely a rep cheat.
I'd love to be in please. Thank you!

Keyboards, various. (More than I have hands and feet...)
i7-3770K // Max V Formula // 16Gb Tactical Tracer // 780Ti // 512Gb M550 // 450D // AX850 // 3008WFP // 2i2 // Rokit 5 G2
i5-3570K // P8Z77-I Deluxe // 8Gb Ballistix // 680 SC // 480Gb M500 // 250D // AX850 // TV // Onkyo 608 // 7.1
jinq-sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:42   #14
Fantus
Nothing to see here... <_<

Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Ooh! Me Please!
Fantus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:42   #15
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Count me in please!
CrazyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 16:51   #16
lp1988
Ultramodder

lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
In here, may give me a good reason to buy the second one XD

But how do you keep doing this

NE AUDERIS DELERE ORBEM RIGIDUM MEUM.
lp1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 17:00   #17
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
You are a saint. Please include me.

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 17:04   #18
biojellywobbles
Multimodder

biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.biojellywobbles is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Does it count if this is my 50th post your great satan-ness sir?

If so me too please.
Old 6th Dec 2012, 17:23   #19
Kernel
Likes cheese

Kernel can run CrysisKernel can run CrysisKernel can run CrysisKernel can run CrysisKernel can run CrysisKernel can run CrysisKernel can run CrysisKernel can run CrysisKernel can run CrysisKernel can run CrysisKernel can run Crysis
Yes please
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz / ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 / ThermalTake Frio / Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB / ASUS R9 280X DirectCU II / ASUS Xonar DS / Antec TruePower New 650W / Crucial M4 64GB + 256GB / 2 x Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB / Fractal R3 / Logitech G15 / Logitech G500 / Dell S2209W / Dell E172FP
BF2 | BF:BC2 | BF3 | Eve Online | Xbox Live | PSN | Steam - Siuxia
Kernel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 17:26   #20
benjjamin
needs MORE POWER!

benjjamin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh yes please, sir
benjjamin is offline   Reply With Quote