bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 13th Dec 2012, 08:28   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Be Quiet! Shadow Rock TopFlow SR1 review

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/coo...w-sr1-review/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 10:43   #2
greigaitken
Supermodder

greigaitken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
are there more cooler reviews still to come? you could at least round the bad / mediocre ones into one article
greigaitken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 11:08   #3
Bungletron
Hypermodder

Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.
I got one of these a few months back, the installation is a pig and whilst not tall it is incredibly large, I would also advise that cramped mATX installs may also experience difficulty depending on the CPU placement of the particular board (I had to remove a case fan and a drive cage). Ideally you want to measure up the cooler orientation so it does not overhang the board which may or may not be possible.
Laptop: Thinkpad X230 | i5-3320M | 8GB DDR3 |Samsung 840 EVO 500GB
Bungletron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2012, 13:08   #4
improprietary
FT03 is a bitch to watercool

improprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
... how come the lga1155 score is a .jpg while the amd score is a .gif?