bit-tech.net

Old 14th Dec 2012, 14:13   #1
StreetSam
Multimodder

StreetSam has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Another one bites the dust

Hi All,

And so it starts again. One of my Folding machines has refused to start over the last few days. I've finally narrowed it down to a duff GTX460 which stopped it from booting whichever slot it was in.

On another note, I can't get HFM to build a website any more. It won't even do it to a local drive. I have a hunch that it is to do with permissions, anyone any clues?
Old 14th Dec 2012, 14:46   #2
TaRkA DaHl
I *am* a Dremel

TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
HFM - I would just try wiping it and re-installing, often the quickest thing to try. Just keep a note of any settings for the website.

460 wise, if you are planning on getting rid of it I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands to attempt some makeshift repairs
TaRkA DaHl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2012, 18:40   #3
StreetSam
Multimodder

It was something about not being allowed to run scripts. However I can't tell you how I fixed it because I don't know, it just came good as I was fiddling.

Sorry, I'm going to fiddle with the card myself, and if I can't get it going I'll strip it for parts.
Old 27th Dec 2012, 14:04   #4
StreetSam
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetSam View Post
Sorry, I'm going to fiddle with the card myself, and if I can't get it going I'll strip it for parts.
And lo it rose from the dead, well it seems to be working again.