bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 20th Dec 2012, 11:03   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
THQ files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings

Sale to investment group could save the company.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...q-chapter-11/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 12:08   #2
lacuna
Supermodder

lacuna has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
if they can make saints row 4 into the game saints row 3 should have been that would be good
lacuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 13:23   #3
AlphaAngel
Hypermodder

AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.
If you want my money give me Dawn of War 3 or some 40k/Total war mix.
4670k/Asus 280x TOP/Asus Maximus Gene VI/8GB Corsair Vengence/Fractal Design Define Mini/Asus Xonar D2X/Samsumg 128GB 840 Pro/Samsung 500GB 840 Evo/Corsair AX 860/Be Quiet! Dark Rock Advanced/Dell U2412HM
AlphaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 13:51   #4
abezors
Lurking since '08

abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.
Maybe it's because they gave away Metro 2033 for free
abezors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 14:29   #5
Roskoken
Multimodder

Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
If relic survives it should be fine.
Roskoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 15:18   #6
MjFrosty
Hypermodder

MjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Bring back WWF No Mercy.
Old 20th Dec 2012, 17:02   #7
Fantus
Nothing to see here... <_<

Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abezors View Post
Maybe it's because they gave away Metro 2033 for free
They were probably raising their profile before announcing the bankruptcy, they would have known this was coming. Besides, they'd already made all the real money they were going to make from 2033.
Honestly, it sounds like they're going to be OK. At least I hope they will, one of my favourite 'big' publishers.
Fantus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 17:32   #8
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAngel
If you want my money give me Dawn of War 3 or some 40k/Total war mix.
YES! +100.

If they go down now and take DoW3 with them, I will be disappoint.

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 17:55   #9
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Some info on upcoming games:
http://www.polygon.com/2012/12/19/37...nnounced-games
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 23:15   #10
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
That will teach them for not making Freespace 3. Maybe I can pick up the IP on the cheap.

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 970 - Asus P8Z77-I ITX - 8GB Tactical Tracer - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80

29" Ultrawide, Oculus Rift & X52 Pro
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 23:15   #11
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.
THQ will pump alot of cash into Saints row 4 they expect it to have the most sales by a big distance.
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Dec 2012, 07:26   #12
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
THQ will pump alot of cash into Saints row 4 they expect it to have the most sales by a big distance.
They should do, most people I know preferred it to GTA once they tried it.
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1666, atlas, bankruptcy, chapter 11, clearlake capital group, crawler, evolve, homeland 2, jason rubin, saints row 4, thq