bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 23rd Jan 2013, 15:46   #81
Hanoken
Modder

Hanoken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Question: Does those eye gear actually help out with eye fatigue? I always heard about gaming glasses, but I never had a chance to ask someone if they actually work XD

Besides that point, keep up the good work I was so happy to see this on top of the list in the project logs forum XD bummer it wasnt an "actual update" :3

Need to build something new soon... I'm thirsting for a new build
Hanoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 08:32   #82
Hukkel
Supermodder

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
oo Congrats on the Gunner glasses Tim! I wish I didn't have to wear regular ones so i could get a pair have a feeling prescription gunners might costs a small fortune lol
I have no clue. I know they're available. I would think they'd be as expensive as regular prescription glasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrruby View Post
If that wasn't the motherboard you planning to go with your black/orange build, which one were you going for? Seems the perfect accompaniment for the other hardware! Loving the grills too. Can't wait to see it finished!
Otherwise I would have gone for the MSI Mpower. The pcb and all slots are basically black and heatsinks gray. And the plates on the heatsinks are easy to spray in the desired colour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoken View Post
Question: Does those eye gear actually help out with eye fatigue? I always heard about gaming glasses, but I never had a chance to ask someone if they actually work XD

Besides that point, keep up the good work I was so happy to see this on top of the list in the project logs forum XD bummer it wasnt an "actual update" :3
AWWW sowwy I will make sure the next one is an actual update
I just ordered some watercooling stuff so I can do a small update next time. Monies is sadly not growing in my garden

I don't know if they work. I am giving them a go right now. I trust in the fact they work. I have always wanted to try them so I will report back at a later point in time
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 01:15   #83
barry99705
sudo rm -Rf /

barry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbarry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbarry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbarry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoken View Post

They seemed to help my wife after her lasik. Hard to keep an accountant away from a computer screen for too long..
Old 25th Jan 2013, 12:23   #84
Hukkel
Supermodder

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That sounds promissing

I also do a lot of accounting work. And indeed we're hours behind our pc screen.
Old 25th Jan 2013, 16:12   #85
Hukkel
Supermodder

I thought it would be nice for a little update on the Gigabyte competition.

The current list of contenders is as follows:

1. Saxovtsmike
2. tp148
3. The_Crapman
4. Votick
5. dreps
6. Pranja
7. matiss
8. goldstar0011
9. xTatic
10. kelvinb
11. Ripitup121
12. sixfootsideburns
13. psyance
14. isw3de
15. keir
16. sheiken
17. Ianovski
18. Razarch
19. dark_avenger
20. Editor22
21. Rrruby
22. Hanoken
23. Barry99705

Wow the list grew fast

2 more entries and MS Excel will show us the winner!
Old 25th Jan 2013, 16:57   #86
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Must say I'm a real sucker for black and orange builds, it's one of those colour combos that just works for me. Also I too am curious about whether those glasses really work. I do a lot of graphic design and programming so when colour correctness isn't an important factor, reducing eye strain would be a real boon to me. Looking forward to future updates!
Maki role is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 17:06   #87
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Gah double post, thanks mobile connection...
Maki role is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 17:26   #88
Meelobee
Supermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looking good Hukkel.

I've always been very sceptical about those goggles, would be nice to get some hands on experience from normal user (you!) instead of a reviewer.
Old 25th Jan 2013, 17:37   #89
Father-Time
Multimodder

Father-Time has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very, very good so far, love the mobo tray. Is it your design or a bought product, looks great either way
Old 25th Jan 2013, 18:01   #90
Meelobee
Supermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father-Time View Post
Very, very good so far, love the mobo tray. Is it your design or a bought product, looks great either way
Because of this post I looked back in the topic and checked the mobo tray, I somehow totally missed it when I viewed the topic. Just wanted to say that this:

is awesome! Those cableguides/separators should indeed be a standard feature of high end cases.
Old 25th Jan 2013, 18:07   #91
Hukkel
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki role View Post
Must say I'm a real sucker for black and orange builds, it's one of those colour combos that just works for me. Also I too am curious about whether those glasses really work. I do a lot of graphic design and programming so when colour correctness isn't an important factor, reducing eye strain would be a real boon to me. Looking forward to future updates!
Thanks a lot for your comment! Hope to have updates soon. My WC stuff should be here early feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelobee View Post
Looking good Hukkel.

I've always been very sceptical about those goggles, would be nice to get some hands on experience from normal user (you!) instead of a reviewer.
I will not dissappoint you Meelobee!

And I completely agree on your added reply. High end cases should feature something similar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father-Time View Post
The tray is a stock design, the maker usually customises it to the mobo of the buyer. he is ace. www.coldzero.eu

-------------------------------------------

1. Saxovtsmike
2. tp148
3. The_Crapman
4. Votick
5. dreps
6. Pranja
7. matiss
8. goldstar0011
9. xTatic
10. kelvinb
11. Ripitup121
12. sixfootsideburns
13. psyance
14. isw3de
15. keir
16. sheiken
17. Ianovski
18. Razarch
19. dark_avenger
20. Editor22
21. Rrruby
22. Hanoken
23. Barry99705
24. Maki Role
25. Meelobee

The list is full. I will draw a winning tonight randomly by the use of MS Excel.
Old 26th Jan 2013, 11:59   #92
Hukkel
Supermodder

AND THE WINNER IS

*drumroll*

pre selection

the selected winner

Holy...who is that handsome guy?

Congrats on winning the goodiebag and added Gigabyte shirt Votick!

Thank you again Gigabyte BeNeLux for donating this package of awesomeness to one of the readers of Bit Tech.

https://www.facebook.com/GIGABYTE.Benelux

Check out their Facebook page for more competitions and news.

Last edited by Hukkel; 26th Jan 2013 at 12:34.
Old 26th Jan 2013, 12:26   #93
Votick
My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.
Thankyou

| Apple Mac Mini (late 2012) | Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM 2.6GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz |
|Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD | LG IPS225V X 2 |

http://stats.bish.pro/
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/cbishop92/
Votick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2013, 16:52   #94
Hukkel
Supermodder

No problem. Congrats. Like I said I will ship it soon. Post a pic of it when you receive it
Old 1st Feb 2013, 20:44   #95
saxovtsmike
Multimodder

saxovtsmike has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
GRatzs to the winner, any updates tim ?
saxovtsmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 19:21   #96
Hukkel
Supermodder

No sorry man. I am awaiting some parts before I can make a next move. Have some new sleeving colour coming in. Some XSPC parts. And busy with Coldzero to create some other custom plexi parts I wanted to use. So I really want to have something new to show you guys. But I just haven't. Hopefully next week my XSPC stuff will arrive and so will the sleeving. I can start doing work on that.
Old 11th Feb 2013, 22:32   #97
Votick
My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.
Arrived today many thanks

| Apple Mac Mini (late 2012) | Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM 2.6GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz |
|Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD | LG IPS225V X 2 |

http://stats.bish.pro/
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/cbishop92/
Votick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2013, 09:21   #98
Hukkel
Supermodder

Great

Now time for you to show your sexy self in that shirt
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 13:22   #99
Hukkel
Supermodder

Finally update time!

I made some new pictures of the stuff in daylight now. Much better even though same camera.

Also finally another package with watercooling stuff I need. Going to try and fit some stuff this weekend. I can now measure some cabling and such. I can't wait!

Thanks Salland and especially Ben (again) for giving me such a nice discount! You have been an amazing help for this project.

www.salland.eu

These parts come from HD-PCWorks in Holland. Without a discount they're the cheapest watercooling shop in Holland.

http://www.hd-pcworks.nl/
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 18:40   #100
HybridCore
Multimodder

HybridCore has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Subbed.

@Gunnar glasses

They do work. For the price, I don't feel like they're exactly worth it to me but the amber colored lenses make everything shift towards a warmer color, which is easier on the eyes. It causes less eye strain. That's all.

Personally, I don't like everything looking like that because the purpose of the properly calibrated monitor in front of you is pointless. :P

View Mode