bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 10th Jan 2013, 10:11   #1
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ozone Rage 7HX and Rage ST Reviews

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/per...e-st-reviews/1

Matt tries out a pair of headsets from Ozone.
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2013, 10:19   #2
SinxarKnights
Multimodder

SinxarKnights has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Perhaps I missed it, but how is the mic sound quality?
SinxarKnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2013, 12:10   #3
Dogbert666
I benchmark, therefore I am.
bit-tech Staff

Dogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinxarKnights
Perhaps I missed it, but how is the mic sound quality?
Mic sound quality in calls with friends was absolutely fine. Again it's not professional level audio but we didn't have any problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Article
We experienced no problems with voice clarity and the active noise isolation did a good job of eliminating loud background noise such as typing.
Hope that helps!
Dogbert666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2013, 13:47   #4
TheDodoKiller
Supermodder

TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.
I will never buy an Ozone product again. I've owned 2 headsets from them previously, an Ozone spark, and a set of Ozone Strato evo's.

The first set, the spark's microphone broke after 6 months use- contacted ozone support, and not a dickie bird out of them.

The Strato evo's left channel broke after 6 months as well- again contacted ozone support, and heard nothing from them.

They both felt well built when I bought them, but they soon disintegrate.

My advice would be to avoid like the plague.
- AMD 1090T OC'd at 3.6 Ghz - Asus Crosshair IV Formula - Reference Asus 6950/70 - Silverstone FT02 B-W - Kingston HyperX 3K 128GB SSD - Samsung F3 1TB - Kingston HyperX 1600 Ram 4GB - Coolermaster V8 -
TheDodoKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2013, 16:02   #5
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDodoKiller
I will never buy an Ozone product again.

My advice would be to avoid like the plague.
We've not been too impressed in the past either; hopefully these new headsets can help them kick-on, as the Rage ST is really good for the price.
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote