bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 15th Jan 2013, 21:04   #21
Axoxenon
Do it right the first time

Axoxenon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow! Very nice welds and such a nice, clean and perfectly awesome welding table!

And the case looks great too by the way
Axoxenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2013, 21:28   #22
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Heavy metal !!!!
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2013, 18:02   #23
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_finland View Post
this will be great, and god i'm jealous of your workshop
Thanks Ace_finland and the workshop aint mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp148 View Post
Paslis the unstoppable! Looks like a fantastic design!
I wish my dad had fabbed me a custom PC case!
Thanks tp148.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
MHUH!! no kidding! he got equipment worth a house in there! -_-'
psalis - the welding/powertool verision of attila
Thanks kelmannen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Ah... I see you gave Pope half a chance by taking TWO sessions to finish. It's good to see you building more. I suspect that you have only shown a tiny bit of what you are capable of.

...Really tempted to throw crazy designs your way just to see them get made.
Haha dont tell p0Pe but im gonna lett him win. Thanks a lot Cheapskate and now im wondering what crazy designs you have in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Well you certainly have gotten more work done than me, but I dont care, I will have more GPU power than you

Looks good man But of course you already know that.
Thanks mate and yes i know you will have more GPU power then me. Now im gonna show you my secret weapon.

Try to beat that if you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axoxenon View Post
Wow! Very nice welds and such a nice, clean and perfectly awesome welding table!

And the case looks great too by the way
Thanks Axoxenon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream1 View Post
Heavy metal !!!!
Thanks dream1.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 15:43   #24
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
You make perfection look so easy looks awesome.

Excellent to see you making something new already.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 14:12   #25
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Thanks Waynio and yes i cant sit still.
Project Ignotus
Old 19th Jan 2013, 14:21   #26
Paslis
Supermodder

Update 1. 19 Jan 2013

Today i made a little progress again.I started working on the backside of the case.

First i cutt a plate and made the little pieces i need to get the right angles.The i spotwelded the pieces together.

Finished welding and some sanding.

This is done so far the holes for the i/o shield and psu comming later.Then it was time to make the bottom cover.

First i cutt a plate and bend it.

After that i made a mount bracket.

The holes are for M5 weld nuts.

Then i weld the weld nuts. ( sounds funny )

Then i welded the mount bracket inside the bottom cover.

This is how it looks so far.

This was it for today.

Thanks to my sponsors.

Project Ignotus
Old 19th Jan 2013, 15:10   #27
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Impressive work!

forgive me the ignorance, but could you elaborate in what weld nuts differ from normal nuts...?
Old 19th Jan 2013, 17:45   #28
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
You have to stop updating soon mate or else p0Pe will start putting on the pressure for me to get his parts finished!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 18:26   #29
morgansk
I've got wood

morgansk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That work table is cooler than a penguins' chilly bits. Love it!
morgansk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 18:37   #30
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpaca View Post
...what weld nuts differ from normal nuts...?
It usually involves a toilet seat and superglue.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2013, 17:22   #31
Paslis
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpaca View Post
Impressive work!

forgive me the ignorance, but could you elaborate in what weld nuts differ from normal nuts...?
Thanks alpaca and a normal nut is smooth on both sides and a weld nut has a edge that aligns in a hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
You have to stop updating soon mate or else p0Pe will start putting on the pressure for me to get his parts finished!
Hahaha oke mate i will slow down a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansk View Post
That work table is cooler than a penguins' chilly bits. Love it!
Its indeed handy to work with.

Quote:
It usually involves a toilet seat and superglue.
Hahaha
Project Ignotus
Old 26th Jan 2013, 16:11   #32
Paslis
Supermodder

Update 2 - 26 Jan 2013.

Today i made the handle bars and the top cover.This time its more pictures and less talking so enjoy the pictures i would say.

First i made the handle bars.For this i used 2mm stainless.First i cutt al the pieces i need and then welded en finished them.

The handle bars are ready so its time to make the top cover.For this i used 1.5mm steel.First i cutt al the pieces i need and then bend,weld and finshed them.

Then i mounted the handle bars to the cover.

Test fitting.

This was it for today.

Thanks to my sponsors.

Project Ignotus
Old 26th Jan 2013, 16:13   #33
tp148
Multimodder

tp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome stuff Paslis!
tp148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 16:57   #34
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I like it!
You got real nice metal working skills..
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 16:58   #35
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
wow your taking this to "another level" .....
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 17:30   #36
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
Update 2 - 26 Jan 2013.
Those would look so cool as a vent cover...
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 17:59   #37
Axoxenon
Do it right the first time

Axoxenon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It looks great! How big is it?
Axoxenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 18:45   #38
Paslis
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp148 View Post
Awesome stuff Paslis!
Thanks tp148.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elAwesome View Post
I like it!
You got real nice metal working skills..
Thanks a lot mister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
wow your taking this to "another level" .....
Haha thanks a lot mate.

Quote:
Those would look so cool as a vent cover...
I have to agree on that one cheaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axoxenon View Post
It looks great! How big is it?
Thanks and the dimensions are 500x340x350.
Project Ignotus
Old 26th Jan 2013, 21:30   #39
craig - toyoracer
Supermodder

craig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysis
Hummm smaller than I thought.

Great work and design. What have you got the work time down to, 2-1 grind/sand - weld
Old 26th Jan 2013, 21:51   #40
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Totaly amazing work Pascal!
Your metal skills are the best i have ever seen and still keep us more and more stunned by your incredeble work!
Fantastic !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode