bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 16th Jan 2013, 21:27   #1
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
K.3nny's Parvum Aurora case

Let me introduce to you:

Parvum Systems — Home they giving me the chance to build/mod this case construction

especially my thanks goes to Peter (L3P) and Justin and shaun (owners of Parvum Systems).

Gonna stop rambling now and go on to the pics

THAT BOX!

Personal thank you letter:

Random case pics:

As you can also see the left upper corner is snapped when shipped But no problem for the people @ parvum systems they send me another panel when ready.

Ofcourse who am i to not prefit some stuf :P begon with some watercooling basic things

NOTE: 6 holes in the middle are 22MM, Bitspower fillports compatible YESHHH (not that i will use them all 6 xD! )

See u on the first update
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 18:13   #2
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Update !

Case is gonna be build in my style ofc, Clean, and original lines gonna behold.

Measuring the place for the reservoir.

When you get the case u get some left over pieces from the cut-outs they made, gonna use them ofcourse.

I could use a electric scroll saw of my father in law, Love the machine

Top of the reservoir cut out.

Case aan de beurt

Pacman? haha

This side is on the oring so i polished this side for anti leaking etc.

This side is stil mat like the rest of the case.

Testing fitment

Reservoir DONE!

Also made 2 holes for the pump

Made some custom casefeet, Some Tek7 does the trick

needed to file 1 bolt flush with the case

Casefeet proces

See u on the next one.
Old 17th Jan 2013, 19:42   #3
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Holy **** this is gonna be awesome.
Following!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 20:29   #4
j-a-c-o-b
Minimodder

j-a-c-o-b has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Like the look of this, I'll be following!
j-a-c-o-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 21:26   #5
marius_mym
Minimodder

marius_mym has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The case is awesome, I really like it !
Looking forward to see what's going to happen next !
marius_mym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 23:19   #6
k.3nny
Hypermodder

update !

Frontpanel had some cnc debree , fixed that with a mini file

1 of 2 done then forgot pics :P

Well, since my sidepanel had a cracked corner, i made a second top layer, to give more focus on the reservoir,

Tilted my scrollsaw 45Degrees, and used the original lines

without panel

with panel (not finished)

Dont have pics of the cleanen top panel, but you wil get them with the next update

Soo see u tomorrow
Old 18th Jan 2013, 01:52   #7
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Lovely case, i would like to have to mod for my self too!
Old 20th Jan 2013, 10:20   #8
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Thnks mate !
Old 20th Jan 2013, 14:52   #9
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That's a pretty sweet case even in stock format, subscribed
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 09:56   #10
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Thnks, and yes i agree ! verry nice case even stock
Old 24th Jan 2013, 22:01   #11
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Update

Today a new package of Parvum systems came with the mail, Verry happy with this support, Big thanks to Justin and shaun, New window and some grills, and random cut-out parts, no problem i will use them

SSD plate to hold 2 SSD's, ofcourse made from a piece of "scrap"

I like the result, simply yet clean, My style oem+

Also removed the 2x80mm fanholes, Not going to use them, so gonna cut it out, and put mesh of acrylic there.

End of the day with a new member to the family!

Greets
Old 24th Jan 2013, 22:31   #12
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
Purple=meh... K3nny? *flips out* This is Gonna be EPIC

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Last edited by siliconfanatic; 25th Jan 2013 at 05:13.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 04:01   #13
bundymania
Bastelorakel Industries Worldwide

bundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice and rare color combo
bundymania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 15:31   #14
Furball Zen
Shut up and Mod

Furball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run Crysis
Nice case AND a k.3nny mod? Im in

Guides: Modular PSU ~ FC foam removal Mods: Blue on Black ~ DVD-ROM Worklog: Acronymus ~ Carbide

@furballzen ~ Admin at Xoxide Forums
Furball Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 17:53   #15
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Do you know what motherboard you're going to be using yet?
Old 25th Jan 2013, 18:51   #16
k.3nny
Hypermodder

I wish i could buy some Rog madness, but budget is quite low

Its still an Asus tho
Old 25th Jan 2013, 19:40   #17
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice looking case, I'll be following this one
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 23:58   #18
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Thnks mate
Old 29th Jan 2013, 23:15   #19
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Update

Needed to cut the hole bigger, i got somewhat older hardware (S775) Cpu placing is a bit on the left side

Fits like a glove

This update was mainly because my packages arrived and had nothing to do :P

PSU
Sleeving
Fans
Random things

So, yeah PSU came with the mail and decided to strip it down, cut some wires we dont need, etc also started to sleeve the entire PSU

Done with the GPU/MOLEX/SATA/MOBO PWR

Something unique? :P

PSU is done ! I like it

DThen i build in the psu to test fit it all and to see how easy cable routing would go, Well see for yourself guys

Mess

ALLOT better

Random pics:

See u on next update all
Old 30th Jan 2013, 09:15   #20
Mankz
________

The Parvum bracelet letters are an awesome touch

View Mode