bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 17th Jan 2013, 08:08   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Arma 3 devs granted bail

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...granted-bail/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 08:19   #2
sub routine
Archie Gemel

sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
woot, 4 months? I thought they would have been released AGES ago. Greece really is in a state isn`t it? Can`t see who would be stupid enough to spy on Greece anyways it`s gotta bit too much baggage, they can keep it imo.
sub routine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 09:34   #3
greigaitken
Supermodder

greigaitken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
at least the captured and imprisoned cutsecene will be realistic
greigaitken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 09:39   #4
SchizoFrog
Ultramodder

SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
It's one way to go about making your game authentic.
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
SchizoFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 09:54   #5
Panos
Multimodder

Panos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub routine
woot, 4 months? I thought they would have been released AGES ago. Greece really is in a state isn`t it? Can`t see who would be stupid enough to spy on Greece anyways it`s gotta bit too much baggage, they can keep it imo.
If they had done the same at US military bases, they could have never left Guantanamo.
Panos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 10:08   #6
adzc1987
Supermodder

adzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I could have sworn i read that they were over in Greece getting pics for the game and they had obtained the authorisation from the Greek goverment as required and were shadowed by the Greek security forces.

Which made me puzzled as to why they where in jail, I assumed they may have overstepped the mark. If it was a holiday and they took the pics then they are in a worse situation than i thought!

Drop me a PM if you buy an account and I can share the reward with you

Arma3 - VOLCBAT - Realism without the bollocks!
adzc1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 10:10   #7
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panos
If they had done the same at US military bases, they could have never left Guantanamo.
Not true. Greece is still living in the dark ages when it comes to stuff like this.
Guinevere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 10:12   #8
wafflesomd
I *am* a Dremel

wafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panos View Post
Uh no. I've taken plenty of pictures of several bases that my brother has been stationed at. Anything that they don't want you to take a picture of will be hidden anyways.
wafflesomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 10:36   #9
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
You do realize there are few issues with this :
1) Military installations itself on these Islands are in questionable status : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegean_dispute#The_islands
2) Lemnos has only one airport, which is civil and military airport at the same time. Do you make a photo of you and your friends leaving the airport ? You just broke the law.
3) The "pictures" they found are AFAIK 7 pictures and 7 frames of a video, with a wall of the airport on them.
4) Want to be a spy ? http://goo.gl/maps/LUsJQ - here you go, if Turkey (NATO member) would attack Greece (NATO member) Google Maps would be all they need.
Old 17th Jan 2013, 11:01   #10
DrTiCool
Multimodder

DrTiCool has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm glad that guys are back at home, both countries are in EU and it took 4 months to bail them out, wtf.
and one thing, president CR Vaclav Klaus is an asshole, period
DrTiCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 15:10   #11
blacko
Multimodder

blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.
anoraks. Who goes on holiday to photograph military bases. They should be in Kos drinking and using their weapons of mass destruction.
blacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 15:19   #12
Shirty
R.I.P. KidMod

Shirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacko View Post
anoraks. Who goes on holiday to photograph military bases. They should be in Kos drinking and using their weapons of mass destruction.
I liked the bit where you answered your question before asking it.
Old 17th Jan 2013, 15:33   #13
blacko
Multimodder

blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirty
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacko View Post
I liked the bit where you answered your question before asking it.
yeah i noticed after i posted haha /fail.
blacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 00:17   #14
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Not true...

Here's a report on 12 British tourists who crossed the boundary at Area 51 in Nevada and walked up and knocked on the door of one of the guard stations. They were fined $800 apiece by the county sheriff and sent on their way.

http://www.dreamlandresort.com/trip_.../trip_146.html
Old 18th Jan 2013, 08:17   #15
Griffter
Supermodder

Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panos
Not true. Greece is still living in the dark ages when it comes to stuff like this.
Guantanamo is where they torture ppl, since US has a "no torture policy" in the country, they send them to Guantanamo and do it there... out of jurisdiction... who;s in the dark ages now?
Griffter is offline   Reply With Quote