bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 18th Jan 2013, 11:38   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Corsair launches Hydro Series H90, H110

Switches to 140mm fans for improved cooling.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...dro-h90-h100/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 12:53   #2
Atomic
Gerwaff

Atomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The H90 in a mITX case would be a great combo.
Old 18th Jan 2013, 13:19   #3
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Still with the stupidly thing rad, why can't they make a Enthusiast grade one with a 45mm or 60mm rad as I then would probably buy one but at the moment, I would rather pay more for a custom loop and get a decent rad.

Not saying that these are not good coolers but for me I wouldn't buy one without it having a better rad on it.
damien c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 16:07   #4
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
I think if you're going for a 45/60mm radiator, you might as well just get a proper custom kit..

The H100's etc do exactly what they are designed for very well, hence why they sell like hotcakes. Getting a 3750 up to 4.7Ghz or so perfectly stably is no mean feat.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 01:48   #5
NetSphere
Multimodder

NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.NetSphere is definitely a rep cheat.
And so now we wait for AF140 fans in the different varieties. And the subsequent H90i and H110i?
Silverstone TJ08E - Ivy Bridge 3570k @ 4.0 GHz - Scythe Mugen 4 - Asus Maximus Gene4 - 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1.5V - 2GB ASUS GTX670 DIRECT CUII TOP - 256GB Samsung 830 Series - 850W Corsair HX850
NetSphere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 02:12   #6
SchizoFrog
Ultramodder

SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Why aren't these named to follow the others in the series such as the H80i and the H100i?
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
SchizoFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 02:43   #7
RedFlames
is not KidMod

RedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizoFrog View Post
Why aren't these named to follow the others in the series such as the H80i and the H100i?
the i models have the 'corsair link' gubbinz, these don't, hence, no i

RedFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 11:00   #8
SchizoFrog
Ultramodder

SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizoFrog View Post
the i models have the 'corsair link' gubbinz, these don't, hence, no i
Seems a bit pointless for them to release these, considering I am sure that in a few months they will release 'i' Versions.
Old 19th Jan 2013, 11:22   #9
j-a-c-o-b
Minimodder

j-a-c-o-b has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
These look alright to be honest, they gave NZXT the competition quickly. Although I prefer NZXT in general.
j-a-c-o-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 18:45   #10
stuartwood89
Please... Just call me Stu.

stuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Would be good to see these for GPUs sometime soon. I reckon the only thing stopping them is that there are so many different cards to cater for. Until then, we'll have to either stick with a custom loop, or mod one of them to fit on the card.

Project - Storm Scout Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Propane View Post
I thought Dragonforce were like a joke/troll rock band? Ya'know, like Nickelback?
stuartwood89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 17:39   #11
Taniniver
Multimodder

Taniniver has yet to learn the way of the DremelTaniniver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartwood89
Would be good to see these for GPUs sometime soon. I reckon the only thing stopping them is that there are so many different cards to cater for. Until then, we'll have to either stick with a custom loop, or mod one of them to fit on the card.
You mean like this?

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/arcti...or-enthusiasts

Got two, love them.
Taniniver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 17:07   #12
SchizoFrog
Ultramodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniniver
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartwood89
You mean like this?

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/arcti...or-enthusiasts

Got two, love them.
That is insanely expensive just for a cooler that is purely extra as most modern GPUs come with very good coolers as stock.

Tags
140mm, 140mm fan, 140mm radiator, 280mm radiator, corsair, h110, h90, hydro series, sealed loop, watercooling