bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 25th Feb 2013, 18:05   #141
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
The thing I like about that kind of work is that you can at least see tangible progress. But it is a lot of the same lol

What you need is an intern to do that for you
Mosquito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2013, 16:09   #142
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
@Mos, are you hinting at something?

@Waynio, I understand and just wish I had more time to savor the moment

I received the shell for Actuator's LAC control pcb box from firgelli, it's perfect for our Tech Station, it's aluminum with Black plastic end caps, 57mm x 57mm x 26mm, $12 each from their store

Old 26th Feb 2013, 16:32   #143
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
I think I'll stick with my software dev, I'm probably better at that than modding

Looks like the controller box should fit in nicely.
Old 26th Feb 2013, 16:53   #144
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This just gets better and better, I love all the parts and the overall look. I wouldn't fancy carrying it around though..

Top modding Bill. I can't wait to see it all come together.
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2013, 17:24   #145
IanW
Grumpy Old Git

IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.
Once this is finished, I think you'll need to build one of these for the workshop.
IanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 16:56   #146
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
@Mos, I've told landlord that I'm looking for bigger shop space...

@jeff, thank you! it's not that heavy tho, but haven't finished top yet

@I&W, def need bigger shop if i get that

I've been editing videos mostly this week, I took a mental break yesterday to install our machined alum case feet onto the Tech Station.

Frozen retails Mnpctech's Aluminum "Grooved" Case Feet here,
http://www.frozencpu...d_-_Silver.html

Old 27th Feb 2013, 17:01   #147
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
That's just blatant marketing They suit the build really well though. Looking really good and looking forward to seeing it assembled

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 17:43   #148
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
It bugs the hell out of me that they go out over the chamfer on the bottom
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 18:59   #149
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Me too.
In my defense; they had to be moved out that far for the optical, and I thought the bevel on the feet would line up. It does, sort of.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 19:58   #150
Azariel
Multimodder

Azariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for president
Maybe bevel the top edge of the feet to match the beveled edge of the case...

Anyway, they indeed look made for this case Stunning!
Azariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 20:15   #151
avolla
Hackintosher

avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
It wouldn't take much to take a little off the top of the feet to have it meet up with the chamfer you have on the case. Just an idea. Looks great.
avolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 00:58   #152
Joshcowin
What's a Dremel?

Joshcowin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wow just wow only just found this.subbed
Joshcowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 11:12   #153
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
It bugs the hell out of me that they go out over the chamfer on the bottom
I thought that was just my OCD kicking in
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 13:44   #154
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

I noticed that too, on the que for our new OKUMA CNC Lathe!

Got the final two pieces finished last night, so today I'm going in early to start assembly of the cover, Yay! Yesterday I took these photos of the motherboard tray.

Any interest in Mnpctech offering ATX version motherboard tray & I/O for Scratch Builders?

Last edited by mnpctech; 1st Mar 2013 at 13:53.
mnpctech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 15:25   #155
Mosquito
Hypermodder

That looks sweet. Now just need to get the power cables run to the back of the board instead

Depending on the price, I may be interested, but it would have to be "down the road"... I've been using the Lian-Li replacement motherboard/IO plates for my scratch builds.
Old 1st Mar 2013, 17:26   #156
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
@Mosquito - With a 3/4" gap under the motherboard, I figure even hoses could sneak under into those 4 holes. -Should make cable management a breeze.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 19:31   #157
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Yep, these risers make it muuuch easier.... You know where to find me, Mos
Old 1st Mar 2013, 19:52   #158
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
1) I love this. Who wouldn't?! Epic work as always Bill, keep up the awesome work! Subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
Any interest in Mnpctech offering ATX version motherboard tray & I/O for Scratch Builders
2) Yes

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 20:31   #159
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
@Mosquito - With a 3/4" gap under the motherboard, I figure even hoses could sneak under into those 4 holes. -Should make cable management a breeze.
I meant attach the cables themselves to the back of the motherboard, similar to what riekmaharg2 did with the panel cables in Blue Horizon
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost....&postcount=319

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
You know where to find me, Mos
You're a bad influence! (good?)... My checkbook hates you

Last edited by Mosquito; 1st Mar 2013 at 20:37.
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 02:26   #160
avolla
Hackintosher

avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Just think of it as stimulating the economy one mod at a time.
avolla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aluminium, evga titan sli, evga x79, mnpctech, tech bench, tech station, test station

View Mode