bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 18th Jan 2013, 16:10   #1
Tynecider
Since ZX81

Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
London Vigilantes

Saw this today.....Link is the BBC's 360 YT account.

That guy would have received a swift pressure point accident If he had tried to grab something from me in public, Who the hell does he think he is.
It'll be very interesting to see what the law does or is "seen to be doing" about this one.
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” - Frank Zappa

Last edited by Tynecider; 19th Jan 2013 at 11:14.
Tynecider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 16:37   #2
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
So are we allowed to create christian areas and do the same thing?
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 17:30   #3
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
How to play into the hands of the Daily Mail headline writers, well dumb numbnuts. If he knew anything about Islam one fundamental component is to abide by the laws of the land in which you live, not to impose your own.

Edit: That is unless the Council have imposed a bylaw on the consumption of alcohol in public then he is quite right. However, walking near particular places of worship is not illegal and I stand by my assertion that he is indeed a numbnuts.
adidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 17:43   #4
TaRkA DaHl
I *am* a Dremel

TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
As much as I respect other beliefs and the right to practice them, they can go **** themselves. I am very interested to see what the law does as well, as this is ridiculous. They have no right to force their beliefs on others.
TaRkA DaHl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 18:10   #5
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Last time I checked we don't operate under Sharia law...
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 18:22   #6
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
I couldn't watch that video through.

Makes me rather mad, they have no right to do what they are doing. And when they get beaten up etc

It will be due to racism etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 18:27   #7
haggisathome
Supermodder

haggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhaggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhaggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhaggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
sorry but i would have nutted the cock if he told me to get away from the mosque
haggisathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 18:35   #8
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
"Replying to them would be considered racist."
*Alessandro runs away

I don't actually know whether to be totally ****** off or not because I don't know how many places there are like this. Still, I would absolutely love to kick the pair of them into the curb.

I did laugh at the Boris Johnson bike at 3:07 though.

Last edited by KidMod-Southpaw; 18th Jan 2013 at 18:43.
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 18:42   #9
Rhydian
Supermodder

Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You get idiots in every part of the world. These guys need to shut up, before someone else does it for them. Their actions are clearly re-enforcing our negativity against the Islamic religion.

It's the same when one of our soldiers commits a war crime, it impacts the entire nation. The same way these guys are impacting Islam, it's likely that there will be retaliation in the future just for this video.
Rhydian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 18:49   #10
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
I have nothing against any religion until its shoved down my throat or threatens my way of life and customs.

(well, thats not strictly true... I think women being forced to wear the veil is a bit touchy, and things like forced marriage and genital mutilation don't deserve any place in society.. but also understand those cultures think me going on the lash at the weekend is just as wrong... it'd be interesting to see how the world would have developed without religion)
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 19:10   #11
TheDodoKiller
Supermodder

TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.
That video is ridiculous. That's just evidence for dicks like Nick Griffin to go a feed off.

What's his statement? 'We are being invaded by Muslims' or something to that tone. certainly it's the opinion of the EDL.

I'm all for a free and open country. I respect that these people have their religious laws to abide by. However I don't think it's right to shove it down people's throats that way.

For the record, I'm a Christian. And I do want more people to become Christians. And I do think it's part of my duty to steer people toward Christ. But in that same respect, I don't want to shove it down people's throats because that just alienates people.
Whist this isn't a case of shoving religion down someone's throat for the sake of recruiting them, saying somewhere is a 'Muslim area' is just plain and simple not on. As Kidmod said, there'd be such a storm if there were Christians doing this claiming that it's a christian area.

Do we really want to segregate out community into what we think is the most pure and perfect? No.

I think there was a guy around the 1930's who had that statement...
- AMD 1090T OC'd at 3.6 Ghz - Asus Crosshair IV Formula - Reference Asus 6950/70 - Silverstone FT02 B-W - Kingston HyperX 3K 128GB SSD - Samsung F3 1TB - Kingston HyperX 1600 Ram 4GB - Coolermaster V8 -
TheDodoKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 19:31   #12
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.
Cant say i do religion its just an excuse to go to war for no purpose is my biggest issue with it.

How many wars have been basically about religion.

We dont live by Muslim Law in the united kingdom.

Just gives people amunition for mass deportation that some in the goverment would like to see happen.( Nick Griffin and his BNP ) Stuff like this could also encourage fokes to vote for this idiotic ideas though is the bigger problem.

If people did the christian thing they would be arrested simple as that. Because they dont want to be accused of racism its allowed? What sort of crazy world do we live in.

Uk has had riots in the passed because of issues with white foke and other ethenic groups. Those were some dark days lets hope we dont see them happening again any time soon.
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 19:34   #13
longweight
Possibly Longbeard.

longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.
Religion has no place at all in law or public decisions, if you have to practice it then keep it at home and off the streets.
longweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 20:11   #14
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Seeing as this is another Daily Mail thread, moving to General...
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 20:54   #15
Invictus.
Hypermodder

Invictus. has yet to learn the way of the DremelInvictus. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The worst part for me wasn't that they were doing it.. But the guy they just took the tin off he said after "I don't care if you don't believe / don't follow" which is just wrong, he could've come back with I don't care that you do believe and do whatever he wants (within the law ofc) even if they don't like it as they have no legal backing.

Also at the end of the day though I hope this is just a isolated thing and that others don't follow it, as it can only go bad pretty fast. Oh also religious beliefs (such as drinking on the street, females dressing as they please or being near a mosque ((just examples from video)). Should never have a legal backing at all, the drinking only if its a bylaw of course.

Oh also how would you define a "Muslim area"? If it has a mosque nearby? or is it the location surrounding those who are Muslims live? Either way both cover pretty big areas
Invictus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 21:12   #16
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Did they say where this was happening. I want to have a little walk down that street !!!
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 21:39   #17
Boscoe
"and she'll be foamin at the vag."

Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
There should be no religion. It's a stupid belief based on things that happened thousands of years ago that has now been mis interpreted due to people being very stupid back then. What positives does religion have? Just causes a lot of death and war for nothing.
Old 18th Jan 2013, 21:45   #18
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Faith.

Belief in helping others?

Positive instruction?

I'm atheist, but I do think there are some benefits to a benevolent religion.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 21:48   #19
longweight
Possibly Longbeard.

longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.
longweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 21:49   #20
xTatic
~

xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You can't believe in helping others without being religious?
xTatic is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode