bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Hardware

Old 17th Jan 2013, 21:59   #1
deant94
Minimodder

deant94 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Gaming Headset Help

Can anyone suggest a good wired gaming headset that is around 100, looks quite sharp and modern but has the tech specs that will last a few years. I currently have some Turtlebeach X11s which for all they are good, I feel i'm missing out
deant94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 19:20   #2
hamza_tm
I Mod, Therefore I Own

hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.hamza_tm is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Sennheiser PC360 from eBay.

Can get them as new for under 100 and they are among the best in the world for headsets.

CM Storm Quickfire Rapid MX Brown (White Filco caps) | Zowie AM | Sennheiser PC360 | Razer Sphex
hamza_tm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 19:41   #3
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.
Asus ROG Vulcans, 70 from anywhere.

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 770 - Asus P8Z77-I ITX - 8GB Tactical Tracer - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80
Parge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 22:53   #4
Addie
Minimodder

Addie has yet to learn the way of the DremelAddie has yet to learn the way of the DremelAddie has yet to learn the way of the DremelAddie has yet to learn the way of the DremelAddie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've been enjoying the use of a Sennheiser PC 323D recently which can be had for under 90, before that I had the Corsair HS1 (well 3 of them, 2 got RMA'd and then the third set given away as I'd had enough of them) they were nice enough to use and decent sound once you tweaked the sound options.
Addie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 16:23   #5
deant94
Minimodder

deant94 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks for the advice guys. Does it seem like the majority of headphones these days are all x.1 surround sound. A friend of mine told me that 5.1 and above detract from the quality of the headphones. Any thoughts ?
deant94 is offline   Reply With Quote