Old 29th Jan 2013, 23:23   #21
Father-Time
Multimodder

Father-Time has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Subscribed, really looking forward to this
Old 30th Jan 2013, 10:44   #22
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father-Time View Post
Subscribed, really looking forward to this
Thank you, I hope to be able to accomplish everything that I imagined
Zsolt Guriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 11:00   #23
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
After a while of thinking I decided to order a motherboard for the project, so on Monday I picked up the phone and ordered, arrived yesterday ...
I bought it from MONITOR SYSTEM D.O.O. Belgrade,I would like to publicly commend them,because they have the most affordable prices here in Serbia,and they are very nice to the customers
I am very pleased with them
I want to share a couple of pictures (on my way) of the motherboard, which of course everyone already knows, and in countless forums is presented and tested, so it is an ASUS Maximus GENE V-motherboard
Old 30th Jan 2013, 11:02   #24
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

The beast under chain:

Old 30th Jan 2013, 11:04   #25
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Beast is released:

Old 30th Jan 2013, 11:06   #26
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

The beast:

Old 30th Jan 2013, 11:11   #27
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Unfortunately I am not able to play with it a little,because I still not have VGA and RAM
I will do it soon I hope ...
Old 30th Jan 2013, 13:03   #28
Father-Time
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsolt Guriga View Post
Unfortunately I am not able to play with it a little,because I still not have VGA and RAM
I will do it soon I hope ...
Now that is a shame....Nice Mobo, very nice creative pictures too,
Old 1st Feb 2013, 10:02   #29
nagyizom
Supermodder

nagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great choice, I hope you will get a proper VGA for this mobo soon

Previous mods: |Sandcrawler Mod| |Illuminated Mind| |Graphite5|

Follow me on Facebook
nagyizom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Feb 2013, 20:01   #30
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Quote:
Now that is a shame....Nice Mobo, very nice creative pictures too,
Thanks man,and yeah that is shame,but I have no choice,just to wait....
Old 1st Feb 2013, 20:05   #31
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagyizom View Post
Great choice, I hope you will get a proper VGA for this mobo soon
Thanks my friend,I hope too
Old 1st Feb 2013, 20:10   #32
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Oh and I almost forget:
Tomorrow update,about the working progress
Stay tuned
Old 1st Feb 2013, 20:57   #33
nagyizom
Supermodder

nagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great to read that! Looking forward to see the followings.

Follow me on Facebook
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 11:04   #34
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

I know I said,that I am gonna glue the back of the case,but I change my mind,because I must be sure that all fit perfectly in the case
So I drill the holes and tight the back of the case with M3 screws
After that I use a motherboard tray of other old case,and cut it to fit in
The motherboard tray not gonna look like this,I am gonna mod it to look like a custom
Finally the case is supports ATX form factor size motherboards
I hope these images my Wife will never see,because she will k..... me

Old 3rd Feb 2013, 11:08   #35
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Here I came up with another idea,to make the motherboard tray that can be removed separately

Old 3rd Feb 2013, 11:11   #36
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

The next is to make the bracket for the PSU
Old 4th Feb 2013, 08:25   #37
Father-Time
Multimodder

Modding on the dining table, your a brave man!
Coming on nice, good work on the tray
Old 4th Feb 2013, 15:14   #38
nagyizom
Supermodder

Maybe you can use more light when you take your pictures.. we can see more details

Follow me on Facebook
Old 5th Feb 2013, 03:31   #39
barry99705
sudo rm -Rf /

barry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbarry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbarry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbarry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If you want to repaint the graphite plastics, 90% iso alcohol will dissolve the paint. I cleared out my old one that way. We also used to clear out the original snow G3 macbooks that way, until they started making them with white plastic.
Old 5th Feb 2013, 21:25   #40
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Quote:
Modding on the dining table, your a brave man!
Coming on nice, good work on the tray
Thanks my Friend

View Mode