bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 26th Feb 2013, 18:14   #61
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Yesterday I working a lot on project,cut the holes of the back of the motherboard tray,and also make the place where I gonna put the storage(HDD and the SSD)
There was a lot of chopping, drilling, into plexi parts, which are 6mm thick
Place of HDD and SSD is not completely finished yet because I plan to make the cover of a thin sheet and put under the lights, soon…

Making the background parent, which will be attached to the chassis:

Zsolt Guriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2013, 18:16   #62
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Work progress:

Old 26th Feb 2013, 18:16   #63
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Where I gonna set the HDD and SSD is basically a standard place, which is gonna be rearranged:

First I did a cardboard template:

Old 26th Feb 2013, 18:17   #64
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Then transferred to the plexi all of which will cut:

Next is a test :

Old 26th Feb 2013, 18:18   #65
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Tightening with M3 screws :

There is still a cover to be done, then the lighting,to be continued,very soon…..
Old 26th Feb 2013, 18:46   #66
nagyizom
Supermodder

nagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, this cover is really nice! Great idea.

Previous mods: |Sandcrawler Mod| |Illuminated Mind| |Graphite5|

Follow me on Facebook
nagyizom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 20:04   #67
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Thanks my friend,i am gonna make the complete interior like that
I know it will be complicate,but I am gonna do....
Old 1st Mar 2013, 21:54   #68
Father-Time
Multimodder

Father-Time has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice idea, very well done too, Keep it up this is a really nice/good project!
What are the marks on the motherboard tray for, cable management?
Old 9th Mar 2013, 08:12   #69
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like it.
And yes the marks on the motherboard tray is for cable managment.
Old 19th Mar 2013, 18:38   #70
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

I work a little,I am sorry for the late update,but I have some problems
So lets get on the mod,well when I was started this project,I decided to make the complete interior of the case with plexi glass
I started with the back of the case,first like always the paper model,and after that if pass well,cutting the part of plexi glass

Here in the back side of case,I have the plan to make custom cover,for the exhaust air from the case

Old 19th Mar 2013, 18:39   #71
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

After this,I worked on the cable management,to hide the cables of the PSU

Old 19th Mar 2013, 18:39   #72
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Distancers,to hold the distance between the plexi parts

Old 20th Mar 2013, 13:38   #73
Marquee
Mac Pro Modder

Marquee has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like that slotted wire management. What is the custom cover going to look like?
Old 20th Mar 2013, 14:17   #74
WaRn00b
bit-tech addict

WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Wow... really like where this is heading!! Subbed!!
WaRn00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Mar 2013, 23:07   #75
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquee View Post
I like that slotted wire management. What is the custom cover going to look like?
Thanks my friend,I not decided yet totally how its going to look like,first I am gonna draw it in Autodesk Inventor
Old 27th Mar 2013, 23:10   #76
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaRn00b View Post
Wow... really like where this is heading!! Subbed!!
Thanks man,really -really slowly getting in to shape,but it will be done

View Mode