bit-tech.net

Old 22nd Jan 2013, 09:12   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Don't Starve preview

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/20...arve-preview/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 11:11   #2
Apocalypso
Fully armed and operational.

Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brumgrunt View Post
Minecraft crossed with a Tim Burton gilm
I may be a bear of very little brain but I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a Tim Burton film.
Apocalypso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 13:01   #3
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Oh I've always loved Tim Burton gilms. It's that little unexpected twist that makes them fantastic... I mean gantastic.
Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 13:16   #4
goldstar0011
I *am* a Dremel

goldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyangoldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyangoldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyangoldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyangoldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyangoldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyangoldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyangoldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyangoldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyangoldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyangoldstar0011 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Been paying this on and off loads, am on over 120 days survived, it's hard but enjoyable adjusting to the new features on new beta's. Took a good few goes to get into best survival tactics.

Great game, you can waste 10mins playing or lose a whole evening
goldstar0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 13:26   #5
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
And you can play a demo in Chrome. Fab.
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 14:35   #6
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

schmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere
Oh I've always loved Tim Burton gilms. It's that little unexpected twist that makes them fantastic... I mean gantastic.
that made me laugh out loud... I mean... wait there's already a G in laugh. Dammit.

Anyways seems like a nice time killing game, seems very original.
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 15:17   #7
PingCrosby
Supermodder

PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Woohoo been waiting for a modern day Robinsons Requiem
PingCrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 18:04   #8
Hovis
Supermodder

Hovis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Been playing the beta to this and think it might be a solid contender to be the most boring game that I have ever played. I really wanted to like it, because for me the first part of a game of Minecraft, the part where you are trying to survive, that's my favourite bit. That's the part I really wanted expanded into something new and brilliant. But this isn't it. Playing Don't Starve is as close to being bored to death as I ever want to get.
Hovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 13:08   #9
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Update: Well I played the demo and hated it. They give you a 15 time limit which isn't enough time to work out how to do things seeing as they very helpfully say "build a fire" but don't tell you how. Sounds like an interesting game but a bit too slow to start and the demo arrangement didn't work for the game.