bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 26th Feb 2013, 03:20   #1
KayinBlack
Terminal is a state of mind

KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.
For those who like knives and shooting accessories...

Latest from my workbench. Knife is spoken for, flask and powder measure up for grabs.

Quit chopping up the locals to make tools.-Cheapskate
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2013, 19:06   #2
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
I doubt you will get any takers on the powder flask. It would get a lot of double-takes hanging off the front of your genuine frontier belt. Everyone would think your buckskin flap was open.

-Also, Quit chopping up the locals to make tools.
All kidding aside, it's good to know you are keeping active. I was never a fan of antler, it has that funky smell when you work with it.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode