bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 13th Feb 2013, 11:45   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.
Unigine launches Heaven 4.0 benchmark

Includes new 'Advanced' edition.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...ine-heaven-4/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Feb 2013, 13:09   #2
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.
Look's interesting will run it tonight to see if there is anything different in terms of scores.
damien c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Feb 2013, 16:18   #3
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
It's a little hard to compare results, as the settings are slightly different different from v3. However, seems like it's a fait bit tougher. On my rig-sig with everything at stock i got with the settings as close as I can make out:

1119, 21.3min, 113max and 44.4avg fps on v3
890, 7.5min, 85.7max and 35.3avg fps on v4

There's a couple of places in v4 where the fps bombs for a fraction of a second. Will run again and confirm where.

EDIT: Did 2 further runs, both had a small dip at the very beginning of scene 19 (on my first run it happened at halfway through 18 then start of 19), but nowhere near as dramatic as in my first run. Run No.2 went from 21.2 to 17.4 and run No.3 went from 21.3 to 17.1. First run must have been an anomaly.

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts

Last edited by The_Crapman; 13th Feb 2013 at 16:34.
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Feb 2013, 13:27   #4
LightningPete
Diagnosis: ARMAII-Holic

LightningPete has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If there was anything that could blue screen your overclocked GPU that was stable at windows, this is it
I find V3 was most effective for gaming when clocking the sheer nuts off a Core2Duo E6600 and GTX285 - managed to get 80mhz on the GPU chip stable with circa 230mhz mem whilst performing Uni benchies
LightningPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Feb 2013, 13:49   #5
tozsam
Multimodder

tozsam has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I originally set up my gfx card OC using heaven, which hit a max temp of 75ish, even on the new version. However Far Cry 3 has been burning a hole in my gfx card, hitting temps of 90+, but no crashes ingame. If this is a stress test/benchmark, why isnt it giving me the max temp of my card?
What prog can I use to find the max temp so I can clock my gfx card down a bit? I've heard my card clocks down itself (580gtx) with Furmark, so you dont get a realistic result.
tozsam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
benchmark, benchmarking tool, directx, gpu benchmark, heaven 4.0, linux, opengl, os x, unigine, unigine heaven, unigine heaven 4.0, windows