bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 22nd Jul 2014, 00:40   #1
Sassanou
Multimodder

Sassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run Crysis
Watermod Desk !

It's summer vacation, so we decided to take a bit of relaxation to do something a little different and that can serve as an example ! ^^

So what then?

We always hear the same comments about our mods as that they are not villains but cost too much money, that only high-end parts could be attractive, and so on.

Another thing : you, as we, are fans for most mods desk or office that also serves as a "container" for a host PC (in the style of Red Harbinger desk or L3P desk by Peter Brands).

Well we decided during the summer to make a Watermod one but TOTALLY affordable with a low budget!

Our goal is to try to show that with "normal" hardware, but not high-end, not expensive materials, and with just some ideas and "elbow grease", we can do a dream desk (well, we hope lol ^^)

We'll show you everything like that if you want to redo the same at home, you can, and we will told you even price + the cost of manufacturing so that you can judge yourself the low budget to do this desk !

Are you interested ?

First photos tomorrow !
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 06:47   #2
Hukkel
Supermodder

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Good luck Matt!
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 11:01   #3
EK_Derick
EKWB Forum Support

EK_Derick has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
In
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 11:59   #4
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
If there is no pictures of work in progress, it is not a build log.

There is nothing more disappointing than going into a worklog only to see a wall of text.

Please read up on the rules.
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 13:18   #5
Sassanou
Multimodder

Sassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukkel View Post
Good luck Matt!
Thnaks mate !

Quote:
Originally Posted by EK_Derick View Post
In
You're welcome !

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
If there is no pictures of work in progress, it is not a build log.

There is nothing more disappointing than going into a worklog only to see a wall of text.

Please read up on the rules.
There is nothing more disappointing than having a comment of one person who never comes in my other worklog but comes to teach me rules when I make here my first "mistake"

Anyway, here is a picture of the first hardware parts that will be in this desk !

A good old SLI of GTX 580 Direct CU2 with Waterblock which cost me 150eur
This picture was made by the seller, the package is on the way to my house ^^

Old 22nd Jul 2014, 20:25   #6
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
I am sorry if it offended you. But when you see a nickname you recognize start a new worklog, it is a bit sad and frustrating when there is no pictures to see, as you expect it to be great.

I have done it too, and someone reminded me about this. Just as I try to remind you about it now.

I know that something crazy will come, but it is always better to wait and then post when you have the first progress. That way people are also prone to come back easier, and hit the f5 key to it break.
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jul 2014, 20:54   #7
Sassanou
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
I am sorry if it offended you. But when you see a nickname you recognize start a new worklog, it is a bit sad and frustrating when there is no pictures to see, as you expect it to be great.

I have done it too, and someone reminded me about this. Just as I try to remind you about it now.

I know that something crazy will come, but it is always better to wait and then post when you have the first progress. That way people are also prone to come back easier, and hit the f5 key to it break.
Ok, said like that I understand

Next time I will therefore do more attention

View Mode