bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 28th Feb 2013, 08:23   #1
Ronnie Hara
Minimodder

Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Cosmos II- Skyline GT-R- Complete!

Hello all casemodders!!

This will be my second worklog here. I would first like to thank Cooler Master for the chassis given (CM Cosmos II), and also my other sponsors Avexir and G-vans. In this project I will to try to show the look of a very popular car here in Japan, called Skyline GT-R R34. At this moment, i don't have any hardware to put in this project, so i will post the work done on the chassis . I will show the pictures as soon as I can evolve with the project.

Sponsors

My others projects

Image of the new project

Last edited by Ronnie Hara; 21st Jun 2013 at 12:32.
Ronnie Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 19:57   #2
Da Vinci
Minimodder

Da Vinci has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking forward to this one. Followed your Zeus mod and was very impressed.
Da Vinci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 21:10   #3
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks like you knew what you were doing with the others. Think I'll watch accordingly. Though itll never match up in all categories at once to, say, the SRT Viper, or '14 Corvette Stingray, the skyline is a pretty decent car for the backstreet drifter/racer. Gotta give nissan credit for that at least

Free rep bombs to those who post on this probey's log! and of course to probey himself

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 21:18   #4
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Cosmos line are my favourite CM cases. You mod al of them,and you got my attention and supscription.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 22:41   #5
Father-Time
Multimodder

Father-Time has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Loved your other build, this i am sure i will love too , cant wait to see what you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Though itll never match up in all categories at once to, say, the SRT Viper, or '14 Corvette Stingray, the skyline is a pretty decent car for the backstreet drifter/racer. Gotta give nissan credit for that at least
This i would love to get into, Nissan>Dodge/Corvette but this project log is not the place

Bring the pics on Ronnie
Old 28th Feb 2013, 22:49   #6
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
It is no longer actually a dodge car. Thankfully srt did some incredible things to it. That and the 2014 'vette is stunning. I do believe I can start a thread over this disagreament. Head on over to general and we'll have ourselves a showdown

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 10:33   #7
Ronnie Hara
Minimodder

Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
First I would like to thank all who follow this topic! I apologize for the delay in new photos. Now I'll post some pictures of the progress of this project. Sry for the quality photo .

This was the first piece I bought to start the project.

Disassembling the case for painting

Cutting the part of inside plastic cover to the opening window .

Passing the plastic mass on the surface

Old 3rd Mar 2013, 21:51   #8
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Great start Ronnie! should be another awesome mod :P
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2013, 00:17   #9
Hanoken
O.O

Hanoken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
damn, this looks promising, and from the land of JPON as well the GTR is also a favorite of mine, are you a student overboard or a permanent resident?
Old 8th Mar 2013, 15:53   #10
Ronnie Hara
Minimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Great start Ronnie! should be another awesome mod :P
Thank´s My friend!! I Will do my best in this mod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoken View Post
damn, this looks promising, and from the land of JPON as well the GTR is also a favorite of mine, are you a student overboard or a permanent resident?
Thank you for following my mod, I am a permanent resident in the country.

Continuing the project with some photos.

disassembling the case for painting!

Painting the case with primer.

My initial idea would be to paint the same as the case of the film fast and furious, with silvery blue lists. But hindsight painting that color does not match with the rest of hardaware. I decided to paint it metallic blue. Those days I was a store specializing in painting and bought the original paint of the car.
The result was this here.

Carbon 3M for the project.

Old 8th Mar 2013, 17:30   #11
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
It's awesome dude!
Subbed and Rep+!
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2013, 19:32   #12
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Loving in Ronnie!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2013, 14:32   #13
nagyizom
Supermodder

nagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cosmos II and Skyline GT-R theme.....It's gonna be awesome together!

Previous mods: |Sandcrawler Mod| |Illuminated Mind| |Graphite5|

Follow me on Facebook
nagyizom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Mar 2013, 10:09   #14
Ronnie Hara
Minimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
It's awesome dude!
Subbed and Rep+!
Thank you for following the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Loving in Ronnie!
Thank you friend for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagyizom View Post
Cosmos II and Skyline GT-R theme.....It's gonna be awesome together!
Thank you dude

I will continue with more photos of the new project.

Case painted and mounted

I bought the car emblem.

Last edited by Ronnie Hara; 16th Mar 2013 at 10:36.
Old 25th Mar 2013, 11:47   #15
Ronnie Hara
Minimodder

Hello everyone, I'll post more photos here of project progress.
I want to thank all the people who somehow are watching this topic

Fans that I will use in the project

I received a great gift from Cooler master these days. Thank You Cooler Master!!

Cutting the acrylic to make the PSU Cover

After many mistakes, this is the result of the work. But still I will make some changes to this cover.

Cutting the cover of the mobo and the top of the PSU

Old 25th Mar 2013, 12:01   #16
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Woooooooow man no comment
Are you going to mod the components too?
Zsolt Guriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2013, 12:03   #17
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I like this logo position-looks great. An fans are awesome. GJ!
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2013, 12:12   #18
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Love the bottom box/midplate fan hole design.

One question, is that actually bayside blue?
Or does it just look weird because you haven't buffed the paint up yet?

Subbed
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2013, 17:35   #19
true_gamer
Cheesecake on sale!

true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice work!
i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz - ASUS Rampage IV Formula - 16GB Corsair 2400MHz 10 12 12 31 - 3x EVGA GTX 670 F.T.W 4GB Tri SLI with AquagraFX waterblocks Cores: 1306MHz Memory's: 7114MHz - 128GB OCZ Vector SSD - 2TB WD Black Caviar - CM Cosmos RC1000 - Silverstone Strider 1KW - Samsung DVD/RW - Custom Waterloop - 3x Dell U2311H Monitors
ORIGIN username: wipeyourarse - Steam ID: true_gamer - UPLAY ID: true_gamer

My Crysis 3 Ultra Config My Crysis 1 ultra Config
true_gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2013, 19:11   #20
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
nice work !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode