bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 28th Feb 2013, 16:43   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Curv3d by Johan Nyman (C4B12)

We take a look at Johan Nyman's fantastic acrylic mini-ITX Curv3d project.
http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/case...-nyman-c4b12/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 19:59   #2
Somer_Himpson
Banned

Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.Somer_Himpson is definitely a rep cheat.
It looks like a posh DAB radio.
Somer_Himpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2013, 21:12   #3
McDuff32
Multimodder

McDuff32 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Really nice!
McDuff32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 07:32   #4
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Really nice elegant case Johan, good article too.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 10:21   #5
PingCrosby
Supermodder

PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Nice that
PingCrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 13:13   #6
graphitone
What's a Dremel?

graphitone has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wonder what he's using for power then?
graphitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2013, 13:44   #7
Xenith
Minimodder

Xenith has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Simple and elegant. Great job!
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 15:52   #8
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Beautiful build!

GravitySmacked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 15:30   #9
John_T
Supermodder

John_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm a big fan of these sleek, minimal cases people have been building lately - this is another simple, elegant design that would look right at home on the shelf of a high-end audio shop.

I like it a lot!
John_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2013, 21:42   #10
C4B12
Minimalistic PC's

C4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Thank you all!

Check out my website Minimalistic PC where you can find different modding projects, reviews and contests!
C4B12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2013, 22:42   #11
Big_malc
Ultramodder

Big_malc is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig_malc is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig_malc is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig_malc is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig_malc is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig_malc is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig_malc is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig_malc is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig_malc is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig_malc is a Super Spamming SaiyanBig_malc is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphitone View Post
most prob a pico
Only I will remain
Big_malc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2013, 00:04   #12
C4B12
Minimalistic PC's

C4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphitone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_malc
most prob a pico
The motherboard has a kind of integrated "picopsu".

Check out my website Minimalistic PC where you can find different modding projects, reviews and contests!
C4B12 is offline   Reply With Quote