bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 4th Mar 2013, 09:34   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
ZyXEL PLA4231 Powerline Wireless Extender Review

The Zyxel PLA4231 combines a wireless access point and 2-port powerline adaptor in one tidy package.
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/net...ender-review/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2013, 09:45   #2
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks like a solid bit of kit, surprised they haven't been more popular before now really.

Editorial note: First graph needs the kit highlighting in red.
Old 4th Mar 2013, 09:55   #3
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Ta, fixed.
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2013, 14:25   #4
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've got a Zyxel wireless router from my ISP. I'd agree that the wireless drop-off is pretty drastic - I get a pretty strong signal in the room the router is based in but I'm lucky if I can even pick up a signal in the next room.
I'd swap it for something else but my ISP pre-configures it's routers and doesn't supply the settings.

I ended up, using a 2nd wireless router (Linksys) I had hanging round and configuring it as an access point to get around the weak wireless signal.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote