bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 18th Mar 2013, 08:58   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Crytek approved TimeSplitters fan-quel in the works

A fan-made sequel to TimeSplitters is in production and has received the nod of approval from series owner Crytek.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...ers-fan-quel/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2013, 11:10   #2
thom804
Multimodder

thom804 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Read about this a couple of days ago.

If it came to it, definitely a kickstarter i'd get behind. Love those games!
Asus P67 Sabertooth // Intel 2500k @4.6ghz // 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1600 // XFX 7870 2GB DD edition // 60GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD // 2 x 1TB Samsung F3 HDD // Gelid Tranquillo // Corsair HX 750w PSU // Silverstone FT02B-W
thom804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2013, 12:25   #3
Sketchee
Suddenly, looters! Hundreds of 'em!

Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Great news for me! Some of my all time favourite playstation games
Old 18th Mar 2013, 15:29   #4
Omnituens
Hypermodder

Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I like it when companies do this, like Valve did with HL to allow Black Mesa to be made.
Old 18th Mar 2013, 15:36   #5
Fantus
Nothing to see here... <_<

Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Fantus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Oh god, the monkeys. So many monkeys O_O

On fire. *shudders*
Fantus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2013, 16:13   #6
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

schmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchee
Great news for me! Some of my all time favourite playstation games
Some of my all time favorite games in general. They don't make games like this anymore. And the great thing is that since this is basically a fan-based game, it should stay true to the originals and not get corrupt by the stupid rules and demands of EA. As long as EA, or Crytek for that matter, butt out of the decisions for this game, I'm sure it'll turn out fantastic.

On a side note, I thought there was already a TS4 being made, albeit it was pushed back several times. I forget who was supposedly working on it.
schmidtbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2013, 17:54   #7
LightningPete
Diagnosis: ARMAII-Holic

LightningPete has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Who remembers multiplayer split screen '' IM MELTINGGG ''

or the game Virus.

The multiplayer story modes were amazing too.

So many memories for nintendo days. Time splitters 2 definitly great and 3 was good too.
LightningPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 11:48   #8
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
I only ever played the first game on PS2 when it launched. Can't say I liked it much tbh. I mean I tried to get into it, and got mates to come play it with me and so forth, but I never saw the fascination. Means I didn't bother trying the other 2 games.

It is pleasing to see Crytek not minding about a fan made game though. Although calling it fan made makes me think of spotty teenagers in a bedroom somewhere, and not some of the staff from Free Radical Design who made the original game lol.

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 12:05   #9
Marvin-HHGTTG
Marvin. I don't care what ^ says...

Marvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Loved the original series, with TS2 being my particular favourite. Loads of split screen hours spent with my mates on this one...

Can't come soon enough - it's nice to see a shooter with a sense of humour.
Marvin-HHGTTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 12:38   #10
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

schmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzban View Post
I only ever played the first game on PS2 when it launched. Can't say I liked it much tbh. I mean I tried to get into it, and got mates to come play it with me and so forth, but I never saw the fascination. Means I didn't bother trying the other 2 games.

It is pleasing to see Crytek not minding about a fan made game though. Although calling it fan made makes me think of spotty teenagers in a bedroom somewhere, and not some of the staff from Free Radical Design who made the original game lol.
TS1 was the only one i didn't play, I never heard much rave about that one.
Old 20th Mar 2013, 12:52   #11
true_gamer
Cheesecake on sale!

true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.true_gamer is definitely a rep cheat.
TS2 was awesome on the N64. Many nights after school, there would be 4 player battles on several custom maps we made.
Epic game!
i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz - ASUS Rampage IV Formula - 16GB Corsair 2400MHz 10 12 12 31 - 3x EVGA GTX 670 F.T.W 4GB Tri SLI with AquagraFX waterblocks Cores: 1306MHz Memory's: 7114MHz - 128GB OCZ Vector SSD - 2TB WD Black Caviar - CM Cosmos RC1000 - Silverstone Strider 1KW - Samsung DVD/RW - Custom Waterloop - 3x Dell U2311H Monitors
ORIGIN username: wipeyourarse - Steam ID: true_gamer - UPLAY ID: true_gamer

My Crysis 3 Ultra Config My Crysis 1 ultra Config
true_gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Mar 2013, 15:06   #12
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_gamer View Post
TS2 was awesome on the N64. Many nights after school, there would be 4 player battles on several custom maps we made.
Epic game!
lol you mean gamecube? I'd be impressed if N64 could play TS2.