Old 8th Apr 2013, 18:06   #1
Venator
What's a Dremel?

Venator has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Rasberry Pi Competition: Minecraft Pi *29.4.13*

Hello,

I'm Colin jager from the netherlands.
My Raspberry pi case is inspired of the original Minecraft logo,
I've decided to make the case of aluminum and plastic.

My plan is to get all connections to the back of the case!

Thats it for now.

Venator!

Last edited by Venator; 29th Apr 2013 at 09:28. Reason: time
Venator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2013, 23:29   #2
Knighthammer
Multimodder

Knighthammer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh I like where this is going.
Knighthammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2013, 07:38   #3
dreps
Multimodder

dreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
oooh yeah minecraft cheesecake!!
dreps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2013, 07:57   #4
Phame
Hukkel's sex slave

Phame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I like it dude!
Really good start, but moar please!
Phame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2013, 09:08   #5
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Awesome
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2013, 09:18   #6
Azariel
Multimodder

Azariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for president
Another Pi build! Cool!

Anyway, great start! Curious how this will unfold! Are you going to make an exactly fitting (alu) top part?
Azariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2013, 09:30   #7
woody_294
Wizard Ninja :P

woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Subbed because I can't bloody see this on my works' computer! Looking forward to seeing it when I get home though, do you reckon it could run Minecraft?

*Edit* After some googling have discovered the Minecraft: Pi Edition, am interested!
woody_294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2013, 10:37   #8
rayson
turningthatintosomethingb ettercmod

rayson has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i love this already
rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2013, 12:48   #9
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
Crackin Idea, watching this one for sure

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2013, 21:40   #10
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
That is the most kick ass 1st post I've seen in some time.
Welcome to BitTech.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2013, 21:43   #11
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Epic 1st post is epic.

Awesome job with the milling! I REALLY like where this is going!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2013, 09:09   #12
Evenge
Hypermodder

Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Awesome work!
Old 28th Apr 2013, 13:42   #13
Venator
What's a Dremel?

Raspberry Pi Competition: minecraft Pi *28.4.13*

It's been awhile since my last update, but here it is finally.
The last couple weeks i have worked on the top of the case, my firt plan was tho make the top of the case from plastic. but since that did not go so well, I have decided to make the top of alu.

The pics

I started at the back of the minecraft pi, my plan is to get all connections the back of the case

The top

Thats it for now.

Venator
Old 28th Apr 2013, 15:26   #14
Venator
What's a Dremel?

test

test
Old 29th Apr 2013, 09:25   #15
Venator
What's a Dremel?

Raspberry Pi Competition: minecraft Pi *28.4.13*

It's been awhile since my last update, but here it is finally.
The last couple weeks i have worked on the top of the case, my firt plan was tho make the top of the case from plastic. but since that did not go so well, I have decided to make the top of alu.

The pics

The top

thats is for now

Venator
Old 7th May 2013, 23:47   #16
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Ah, crap. It's a pity you didn't get this submitted in time. It's freaking fantastic!

I do hope you finish anyway.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2013, 09:39   #17
Concept73
Wannabe modder.

Concept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
TAKE MY MONEY!

This is so cool!
Concept73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2013, 09:45   #18
Darkwisdom
Level 99 Retro Nerd

Darkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Great stuff; Despite not being a fan of Minecraft, the design is very nice. As Cheaps said, it's a real shame you didn't submit for the case design competition in time; he could've used more competition himself

View Mode