bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 15th Apr 2013, 08:50   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Nintendo axing Wii services

Several of the Wii's online features are being switched off by Nintendo in June.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...wii-services/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Apr 2013, 09:09   #2
Corky42
Mod Master

Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
and ask for your understanding
As the don't give a reason, i wont give my understanding.
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Apr 2013, 09:27   #3
RichCreedy
Hey What Who

RichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I would imagine it's a cost saving exercise.
Old 15th Apr 2013, 11:02   #4
SazBard
10 Print "C64 ftw"

SazBard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm really pissed off at Nintendo to be honest. I had 1500 points and they wiped out the lot. I sent an email to customer services and they couldn't even be bothered to write back. I hope they shut all the channels, and the Wii U flops...

I really like the Wii but I'll be dammed if I buy anything from them again. You can't be bothered with me, I can't be bothered with you, end of story...

/rant

Apart from that everything's alright! :-D
SazBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Apr 2013, 13:04   #5
Xir
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.
What chanels aren't waxed, and do any of you find them usefull?
(Haven't bothered connecting it up to the net yet)

The original WII has wifi support? Haven't managed to find that.
X1800XT 512mb Sapphire
200GB Samsung SP2004C 24" Asus something 1920x1080
Xir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Apr 2013, 16:57   #6
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

schmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky42
Quote:
and ask for your understanding
As the don't give a reason, i wont give my understanding.
Exactly my thoughts. Though I'm sure the reason behind them is nobody gives a crap about them so they're just money pits.