bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which is your choice of Mod Of The Month?
Arya by Pranja 12 14.81%
Carbide by Furball Zen 8 9.88%
Ethos & Cube - Desk of Awesomness by SavellM 21 25.93%
Infinity MOD by longyny 9 11.11%
PCCool Modding Team - Infernum Portae by ziza 5 6.17%
Tiny by Floyd 26 32.10%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19th Apr 2013, 10:09   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Mod of the Month March 2013

We've hand-picked six of the best up and coming case mods and scratchbuilds that need your votes.
http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...h-march-2013/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2013, 14:01   #2
phinix
Say it! Who's your dremel?!

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
TINY gets my vote. I like small builds and this one shows nice execution.
Simple and clean look, little beauty
star citizen :::
ARBITER: Origin Jumpworks 325A LTI
phinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2013, 14:03   #3
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
You're pretty good at building them yourself!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2013, 14:06   #4
phinix
Say it! Who's your dremel?!

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
You're pretty good at building them yourself!
Cheers Antony
I just wish I had more time (and health lately) to spend on those mods
Hopefully I'll get back to Aurora this weekend...
star citizen :::
ARBITER: Origin Jumpworks 325A LTI
phinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2013, 14:17   #5
Floyd
Wire Twister

Floyd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow this is quite an honor!
Thanks for everyone that was following along with me on my project. It struck me so bad when the PSU killed all but the ram and CPU.
Maybe I can look at some new hardware but at the moment I just dont have the funds for a whole new setup sadly
Thanks again for the votes guys! This was my first project and it means a ton to see it up on Bit-tech this morning. What a treat!
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2013, 15:27   #6
SavellM
Multimodder

SavellM has yet to learn the way of the DremelSavellM has yet to learn the way of the DremelSavellM has yet to learn the way of the DremelSavellM has yet to learn the way of the DremelSavellM has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'd like to ditto the above
Thanks for the opportunity, and great community.

Doing the Desk has been great fun, and the journey continues...

Last edited by SavellM; 19th Apr 2013 at 15:58.
SavellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2013, 16:24   #7
warboy
Insane modder

warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.warboy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Tiny by Floyd +1
Old 19th Apr 2013, 18:03   #8
faxiij
Multimodder

faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
While I appreciate Tiny, it is in fact too tiny for my taste.

My vote goes to the Desk, some really great ideas there and so far a very good-looking design too.
faxiij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2013, 19:17   #9
Furball Zen
Shut up and Mod

Furball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run Crysis
I would have voted for Tiny too... but just found out from the front page of bit-tech.net that ive been nominated! Are we allowed to vote for ourselves to make it 'fair' or is it every man for himself?

Guides: Modular PSU ~ FC foam removal Mods: Blue on Black ~ DVD-ROM Worklog: Acronymus ~ Carbide

@furballzen ~ Admin at Xoxide Forums
Furball Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2013, 19:21   #10
atc95
Need help with scratchbuild!

atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.
They are all really good but neck and neck between tiny and ethos & cube for me, both incredible mods but the desk got my vote, especially with 2 PCs in it
[SIZE="2"][CENTER]i5 3550 //Asus P8Z77-VLX2 //Gigabyte windforce 7950 // 2x4gb C. Vengeance and 2x4gb Samsung Greens // samsung 256gb 830 // 750gb scorpio black // Corsair Carbide 300R // enermax ets t40 tb //Corsair CX 750W // Dell u2412m[SIZE="2"][CENTER]
atc95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2013, 20:43   #11
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thanks for nomination.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2013, 03:28   #12
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
ooof I can't vote for just one!
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2013, 17:34   #13
Phame
Always making COFFEE.

Phame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Same as me dude.. Such great projects!!
Phame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2013, 22:33   #14
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice selection
Took a good ramble & a load of keen viewing to find best one.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2013, 03:02   #15
N!ck
ModMag.Net

N!ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Carbide by Furball Zen get's my vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
+1, maybe it's a bug of some kind?
Old 21st Apr 2013, 12:59   #16
rayson
turningthatintosomethingb ettercmod

rayson has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
go on floyd kick ar##
rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2013, 13:00   #17
rayson
turningthatintosomethingb ettercmod

rayson has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by N!ck View Post
Carbide by Furball Zen get's my vote

+1, maybe it's a bug of some kind?
so do you live in a chicken kiev. sorry had to.
rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2013, 17:37   #18
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Tiny gets my vote. Not that the others aren't great and just as deserving.

Good luck to all.

But my KnuckleDuster makes a Return!

For sale! lian li pc7
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2013, 10:39   #19
ziza
Multimodder

ziza has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow MotM nomination what a privilege seeing the work recognized for such important community.

Such recognition takes a special taste also for being a woman recognized for this community.

Thanks everyone for the warm words and the excitement towards the project. I am very excited too.

Good luck to everyone.

best regards,
ziza
per me si va tra la perduta gente
ziza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2013, 23:35   #20
Arboreal
Supermodder

Arboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Great projects out there once again.

+1 for Tiny - Great work Floyd, simple and effective

Love the true SFF design; as has been said before, ITX cases getting dangerously into mATX
territory
Arboreal is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode