bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 24th Apr 2013, 21:27   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
New Generation Xbox to be revealed on 21 May

Microsoft has revealed it will be unveiling the new Xbox for the first time on 21 May.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...release-date/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2013, 03:49   #2
Star*Dagger
Pan-Galactic Revolutionary

Star*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for president
Did they really move Redmond from Washington state to California?
Star*Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2013, 05:17   #3
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
The PS4 has already been presented and is IMO about as close to perfect as you get get with a console. Don't know what MS can show me that I will care too much about in light of that, but I do admit a certain tinge of excitement. We're getting back into the exciting console launch frame of mind.
Old 25th Apr 2013, 06:07   #4
lxrysprtmscl
Multimodder

lxrysprtmscl has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
@Star*Dagger no, Redmond is in Washington. the article is incorrect. the image is correct, however.
Old 25th Apr 2013, 07:58   #5
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogumbercules
The PS4 has already been presented and is IMO about as close to perfect as you get get with a console. Don't know what MS can show me that I will care too much about in light of that, but I do admit a certain tinge of excitement. We're getting back into the exciting console launch frame of mind.
I'm hoping that one thing they can bring in is Xbox gamers playing against PC gamers.
damien c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2013, 08:28   #6
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogumbercules View Post
Real hardware compatibility with previous generation (something you lose with PS4, as you can only play PS3 titles using online streaming) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
I'm hoping that one thing they can bring in is Xbox gamers playing against PC gamers.
That would require XBOX gamers abandoning controllers in favor of mouse and keyboard, and that will never happen. Otherwise XBOX gamers will be at the bottom of the charts in anything else but sports and racing games.
Old 25th Apr 2013, 08:58   #7
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star*Dagger
Did they really move Redmond from Washington state to California?
Gah, must have had Californian Redwoods in mind. Fixed.
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2013, 09:09   #8
MSHunter
Mod Master

MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.
Sadly unlike Sony MS refuses to allow console gamers to play with PC gamers, google Portal 2 multiplayer.

PC Audio: AKG 271 mk II + Samson Go mic. + Asus Xonar D2X
Amp: DENON PMA510AE, Speakers: TANNOY MERCURY F1
MSHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2013, 09:35   #9
Griffter
Supermodder

Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
excited... although im a pc guy and ps3 is my choice of console... but M$ is in a tough position of if they say the opposite that sony said in theirs... everyone will hate them cause they not focusing on games then.

if they speak alot about games, they will be labelled copy cats and nothing new from what we getting from ps3.

i just cant wait for when/if they say the console is always on hahahahaa
*after party turns into all night riot*
Griffter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2013, 10:21   #10
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHunter
Sadly unlike Sony MS refuses to allow console gamers to play with PC gamers, google Portal 2 multiplayer.
Not strictly true, they have tried it previously, Shadowrun allowed crossplay on the 360 against the PC (I think I might have it on both systems too.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2013, 11:41   #11
dactone
dact-one

dactone has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldactone has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldactone has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldactone has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I wonder if they will actually show the console it self ? It would be ''amazing'' if they just showed a new controller and it was just an unchanged 360 controller ! lmao!
Old 25th Apr 2013, 12:40   #12
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.
Ms is in a no win situation with allowing xbox gamers and pc gamers together, If they do then the xbox gamers will get obliterated at anything but racing and fifa.

If they dont everyone complains about it.

MS needs to show they are making a games console not a media center with this release, They also need some first rate AAA titles as for me at least MS has not got a good exclusive that i want to play anymore.
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote