bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 8th May 2013, 18:07   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Google possibly preparing to open Google Glass stores

With Google Glass nearly upon us, is Google finally set to open retail stores?
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2013/05...google-glass/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2013, 08:40   #2
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
A product looking for a market?
Old 9th May 2013, 09:34   #3
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I suspect the majority of people who would buy these would probably not venture onto the high street...
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2013, 12:13   #4
XXAOSICXX
Supermodder

XXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
I suspect the majority of people who would buy these would probably not venture onto the high street...
Why do you say that?
XXAOSICXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2013, 14:06   #5
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXAOSICXX
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Why do you say that?
The kind of person who'd be actively interested in that product would no doubt find it cheaper online
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2013, 14:06   #6
themassau
Minimodder

themassau has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
maybe they need to find a way that you can use an add-on for existing glasses. because many people have optical glasses and can't see without them and I prefer to choose between how the glasses look.
themassau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2013, 18:41   #7
LordPyrinc
Legomaniac

LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LordPyrinc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
As if people aren't distracted enough already by mobile devices. I'm waiting for the first news report of a person walking out into a busy street without looking first because their attention was divided between RL and Google Glass. How ADD has society become that people constantly need electronic visual stimulation? Additionally, I just can't fathom that this device or similar iterations of such can gain enough of a market share to justify the cost of having it's own brick and mortar storefronts. Google will still likely do it, just because they can afford to, but profitable? I seriously doubt it.

Intel i7-920 @ 2.66GHz - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz - Windows7 64bit
2 x 150GB WD VelociRaptor HDs (RAID 0) - 1TB WD 7200 rpm HD - 60GB OCZ SSD - 1TB WD External USB HD
2 x EVGA GeForce GTX 660Ti 2GB Superclocked (Dual SLI) - Razer BlackWidow Ultimate KB
Cooler Master HAF 922 - Antec 850W TruePower Quattro - 27" Samsung S27B550 LED Display
LordPyrinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2013, 01:57   #8
Lazarus Dark
Supermodder

Lazarus Dark has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have to correct something from the article: "For those not aware, Google Glass is a headband Bluetooth gadget for your phone that incorporates a tiny display that sits in front of one eye"

No. It is an autonomous device, running its own operating system. It can operate by itself over wifi, it is not simply a smartphone peripheral. It can of course connect to a smartphone to extend its capabilities and share cell data access when wifi is unavailable.

Honestly, you guys should know better than this.