1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News March 2013 Mod of the Month Winner

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 14 May 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. feedayeen

feedayeen What's a Dremel?

Am I missing something or was money passed under the table? Apart from it's size, it's no different form any case you buy at a store.

3. Guinevere

Guinevere Mega Mom

Sour grapes?

It's a real clean build. High Quality. Nice Layout. Nice attention to detail.

The sort of build a LOT of people would be happy to have sitting on their desk.

4. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

I voted for Tiny as it made for a really good SFF case with a truly small volume and can take a decent length card + ATX PSU.
    Better than the lovely (hot running) Lian Li PC Q07 that I had and many other ITX cases pretending to be small...
    I'm looking at you, Prodigy! (Great case, but no smaller from what I can see than my mATX TJ08).
    Sorry to see his Zotac ITX board died, so did my N630i; not a good record.
    Floyd, hope you get some good affordable kit back in there - Keep on Modding and never mind the haters.

5. SuiSid3l

SuiSid3l What's a Dremel?

Key point being that it WASN'T bought, it was custom built and it was a very clean mod. Detail and cleanliness of a build means more to me than outright ingenuity a lot of the time. Probably the same reasons I thought Gtek's B2 was the best mod of last year and it didn't even end up in the top 5.

Tags: Add Tags