bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 14th May 2013, 12:03   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
March 2013 Mod of the Month Winner

We take a look at last month's Mod of the Month winner, Floyd, with his project Tiny.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/modding...month-winner/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2013, 13:52   #2
feedayeen
Multimodder

feedayeen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfeedayeen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfeedayeen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfeedayeen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfeedayeen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Am I missing something or was money passed under the table? Apart from it's size, it's no different form any case you buy at a store.
feedayeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2013, 14:18   #3
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by feedayeen View Post
Am I missing something or was money passed under the table? Apart from it's size, it's no different form any case you buy at a store.
Sour grapes?

It's a real clean build. High Quality. Nice Layout. Nice attention to detail.

The sort of build a LOT of people would be happy to have sitting on their desk.
Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2013, 18:56   #4
Arboreal
Multimodder

Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.Arboreal is definitely a rep cheat.
I voted for Tiny as it made for a really good SFF case with a truly small volume and can take a decent length card + ATX PSU.
Better than the lovely (hot running) Lian Li PC Q07 that I had and many other ITX cases pretending to be small...
I'm looking at you, Prodigy! (Great case, but no smaller from what I can see than my mATX TJ08).
Sorry to see his Zotac ITX board died, so did my N630i; not a good record.
Floyd, hope you get some good affordable kit back in there - Keep on Modding and never mind the haters.
Arboreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2014, 18:17   #5
SuiSid3l
Minimodder

SuiSid3l has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere
Quote:
Originally Posted by feedayeen View Post
Sour grapes?

It's a real clean build. High Quality. Nice Layout. Nice attention to detail.

The sort of build a LOT of people would be happy to have sitting on their desk.
Key point being that it WASN'T bought, it was custom built and it was a very clean mod. Detail and cleanliness of a build means more to me than outright ingenuity a lot of the time. Probably the same reasons I thought Gtek's B2 was the best mod of last year and it didn't even end up in the top 5.
SuiSid3l is offline   Reply With Quote