bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 14th May 2013, 23:17   #1
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
ROG Crawler-completed

Few months ago I showed one concept. Concept that now will became reality.

I present you ROG Crawler-with support of:

ASUS Republic Of Gamers

EK Waterblocks

ENERMAX

Thanks to all sponsors for their generous support, and also thanks to my friend Guriga who helped me to find some components that I needed for this project.

Like all my scratch builds, Crawler also starts as bunch of parts on the floor.

After sorting all of the parts, I started gluing:

-rear legs:

-shoulders:

-bottom part of torso:

-shoulders and neck:

-front legs:

Assembled rear legs (without feet).

Gluing of feet.

Start od torso assembling.

I attached all fully assembled legs on bottom part of torso.

Last edited by Pranja; 16th Jun 2013 at 23:23.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2013, 14:04   #2
dombak1608
Minimodder

dombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Another awesomeness from you.
dombak1608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2013, 16:17   #3
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Can't wait to see this.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2013, 20:19   #4
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dombak1608 View Post
Another awesomeness from you.
Hvala ti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi View Post
Can't wait to see this.
Thank you Bindibadgi. I am glad that you like this build.

You will see it finished soon since I only have three weeks to finish it until ASUS event in Belgrade.
Old 15th May 2013, 21:17   #5
666painkiller
Freelander....

666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit666painkiller is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
looks great....can not wait to see the finished ROG Crawler
csx spartan stacker 830 case plus SSD Kingston 120gb,Intel Core i5 3570K,Corsair H80i Hydro Series CPU Cooler,Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H,16GB (2x8GB) Corsair DDR3 Vengeance Performance and 2GB Palit GTX 660 Ti JetStream
666painkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 00:26   #6
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
Yay, Liking this lots, Subbed

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 00:37   #7
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666painkiller View Post
looks great....can not wait to see the finished ROG Crawler
Thanks mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asouter View Post
Yay, Liking this lots, Subbed
Glad to know that you like it.
Old 16th May 2013, 08:30   #8
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Nice components, good start!

But my KnuckleDuster makes a Return!

For sale! lian li pc7
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 11:04   #9
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrunchR View Post
Nice components, good start!
Thank you KrunchR.
Old 16th May 2013, 14:12   #10
Boorach
Supermodder

Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow, loving the design. Should be awesome once finished. Good job.
Boorach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 14:16   #11
Azariel
Multimodder

Azariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for president
You're on a roll it seems Pranja!

But looking awesome as usual! Quite big though! What will be the total size?
Azariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 15:27   #12
Phame
Hukkel's sex slave

Phame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I want to see moar now please!
Such schweet gear to work with, I know you will do fantastic things with it as always!
Phame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 18:02   #13
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
More techno insect inspired awesomeness, yes please.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 21:38   #14
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boorach View Post
Wow, loving the design. Should be awesome once finished. Good job.
Tahnk you Boorach. It will be finished in three weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azariel View Post
You're on a roll it seems Pranja!

But looking awesome as usual! Quite big though! What will be the total size?
Well, you know me-I am always on the roll.

Hight is sbout 120-130 cm, shoulder part is 60 cm wide and total windth (measured from toes to toes) is 100 cm. It's biggest case I ever build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phame View Post
I want to see moar now please!
Such schweet gear to work with, I know you will do fantastic things with it as always!
Thank you Phame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
More techno insect inspired awesomeness, yes please.
I will do,sir.
Old 18th May 2013, 18:32   #15
Pranja
Blackwolf

Update time!

Ribbs are stacked and assembled in one piece.

Placed on rest of the structure.

Shoulder part is addred on top.

Pics with half finished head-since eyes are not installed, I put my protection glasses.

Old 18th May 2013, 22:19   #16
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
It looks soooo menacing, like it'd blast you into oblivion for just looking at it. Cracking stuff it's good to see original ideas

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2013, 22:52   #17
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
^^dopnt look at him! He doesn't like you!

Great mod.

But my KnuckleDuster makes a Return!

For sale! lian li pc7
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2013, 22:56   #18
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asouter View Post
It looks soooo menacing, like it'd blast you into oblivion for just looking at it. Cracking stuff it's good to see original ideas
Well, that is what heppens when someone from ASUS tell me to make something "like Terminator".

This was my first concept I made for them: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pr0fb9zvz9sjhd7/1eul3ERCdI
Old 18th May 2013, 22:57   #19
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrunchR View Post
^^dopnt look at him! He doesn't like you!

Great mod.
Wait until he gets eyes.

Thanks!
Old 18th May 2013, 23:12   #20
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Love it.

And I love Asus for suggesting such craziness to someone who can, "do a Terminator".

Even just the prototyping stage is looking like some mad advanced building as the torso but can definitely see the shaping up of a freaky monster robot, excellent stuff.

I'm a bit excited.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode