bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 16th May 2013, 08:34   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Google I/O: Everything you need to know

Get the low down on the Galaxy S4 Nexus, new GoogleMaps, Play Music All Access and much more.
http://www.bit-tech.net/bits/softwar...need-to-know/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 09:08   #2
Blade_Reaver
What's a Dremel?

Blade_Reaver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The new maps and S4 nexus-style sound interesting, but having used the new G+ I have to say that i like the old look and feel better. Besides that I doubt that the music feature will be available outside USA anytime soon and the voice search is something that will not be used very often, especially with awkward names and such.
Blade_Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 10:57   #3
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.
Nothing unexpected, except the sg4 stock but that's pretty expensive and out of reach of many would be buyers.
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 12:57   #4
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I have an S3 and just put supernexus on it. Close enough to stock android for me!
Old 16th May 2013, 13:42   #5
sandys
Mod Master

sandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for president
Like the sounds of a Nexus S4, I just wonder how many features it looses, I'm not a fan of the Samsung customisation but some of its camera software features are good. Pricewise its an SGS4 that costs you 600 right now off contract, so it was never going to be cheap.
sandys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 18:38   #6
ssj12
Hypermodder

ssj12 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Why isnt the Nexus S4 coming to Verizon!!!!
ssj12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 19:55   #7
Aracos
Elite

Aracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run Crysis
Where are you getting the Music All Access subscription pricing from? They haven't mentioned it coming to the UK as far as I'm aware so how could you have the 9.99 pricing information?
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | openSUSE
Aracos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 21:18   #8
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
Disappointing to see no Nexus 7 v2, or Nexus 4 LTE announced (as were rumoured). Perhaps they will be arriving a little later this year in their own event.

I don't see the point of that Samsung Galaxy S4, it's too expensive. Just get the regular version from Samsung themselves.

Bring on the next Nexus phone!