bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 1st Jun 2013, 12:47   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
PS4 games require Vita remote play compatibility

Sony has stated that all upcoming PS4 games should be compatible with Vita remote play.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...lay-compatib/1

Last edited by Meanmotion; 1st Jun 2013 at 13:06.
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jun 2013, 13:02   #2
enciem
Multimodder

enciem has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well that makes sense, there's sod all else to with my vita. The games are still largely rubbish, and not to mention fugly, ports.
enciem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2013, 03:17   #3
bagman
I Mod, Therefore I Own

bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Is this not much like the Wii U remote? If it is the case then good as it is a decent feature but is on a console which has games.
Old 2nd Jun 2013, 04:01   #4
SAimNE
Multimodder

SAimNE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
so they only way to get a decent game on the vita is to buy a ps4 and stream it from there....

ill admit it's a step forward, but it'd probably increase vita sales if they would actually make GAMES for the handheld GAMING device, not just allow i to stream them from another console.... just a tip.
SAimNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2013, 06:16   #5
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My bathroom trips just got a lot more entertaining.
Old 2nd Jun 2013, 09:01   #6
Sub-particle 0.76
What's a Dremel?

Sub-particle 0.76 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wouldn't be surprise if similar application will be available on smartphones bypassing vita altogether
Sub-particle 0.76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2013, 15:26   #7
sub routine
Archie Gemel

sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
shouldn`t it read Vita requires PS4.......... URGENTLY, as the lack of decent games is driving me batty.

Last edited by sub routine; 2nd Jun 2013 at 15:34.
sub routine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2013, 17:47   #8
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-particle 0.76 View Post
Wouldn't be surprise if similar application will be available on smartphones bypassing vita altogether
Doubtful. Too many buttons, plus I'm sure Sony have thought of that and will make such a thing impossible. XB1 on the other hand will use "Smartglass" to do non-gaming BS on your mobile devices.
Old 3rd Jun 2013, 14:51   #9
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

schmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I don't get it, if the PS4 game is basically just shrunken and transmitted wirelessly, what exactly is there for the devs to do?