bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 3rd Jun 2013, 18:15   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Asus Transformer Trio Preview

Asus takes its Transformer range to the next level, adding a full Window laptop to the mix.
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/lap...-trio-previe/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2013, 20:45   #2
enciem
Multimodder

enciem has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
need. wish the rez was higher though. I wanted one of the earlier models but couldn't find a purpose to them, still like them though, if money were no object maybe
enciem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2013, 20:48   #3
RichCreedy
Hey What Who

RichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming Saiyan
so is it a windroid device?
Old 4th Jun 2013, 09:30   #4
ModSquid
Multimodder

ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I think it's an Andr(e)ws one.
ModSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2013, 10:34   #5
Freemanator
Minimodder

Freemanator has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If the price is right then I might consider this to round out my computing portfolio. See no point in a tablet unless it is iOS or Android, and minimal point in a laptop if it isn't Windows, so this is potentially the winning solution.
But it would need to be priced to match ultrabooks, rather than an ultrabook and tablet combined.
Freemanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2013, 22:48   #6
wolfticket
Downwind from the bloodhounds

wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.
Such a neat idea. Sort of an independant all-in-one-minus-monitor desktop and a tablet, that merges into a powerful laptop.

I'd love to work in Asus R&D. "So, you've got a madcap idea that has no proven market?... We'll do it!"

"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought."
Dorothy L. Sayers (1893 - 1957)
wolfticket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2013, 10:18   #7
Buzzons
Mod Master

Buzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
instnat -> instant
Buzzons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2013, 12:19   #8
gagaga
Multimodder

gagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitgagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitgagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitgagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitgagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitgagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitgagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitgagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitgagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitgagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitgagaga is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
16:10 screen? I'm in.
gagaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2013, 18:22   #9
Cerberus90
petrolhead

Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enciem
need. wish the rez was higher though. I wanted one of the earlier models but couldn't find a purpose to them, still like them though, if money were no object maybe
Why would you want a higher res than that, already seems huge for a 10" device to me, hell, it's a bigger res than my 24" desktop monitor.

Hope they've improved the docking into the keyboard, as I think that's the only weak point in the current transformer. My sister has a Transformer TF300, and the tablet bit can rock back and forth quite a bit in the dock, enough it seems to sometimes make it lose connection with the SD card in the dock. Also, the charger was terrible, very poor design (no doubt to enable different region wall sockets) which caused it to break on the first day.

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote