bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 4th Jun 2013, 10:42   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Microsoft details more Windows 8.1 features

NFC printer pairing and Miracast support included.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...windows-blue/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2013, 14:09   #2
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think Microsoft doesn't really get the outcry over the start button - it's not really the Start "button" people miss - it's the Start Menu - bringing back the start button to only open the Start screen isn't really going to fix anything.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2013, 11:25   #3
BradShort
Familyman - Fraggin when allowed :P

BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I've been using 8 for a couple of weeks now and I'm still not liking the APPS or programs mentality of it. Seems confused. Using the Skype APP for instance is annoying as it is not intuitive how to close the bloody thing down when you have finished. Windows 8 is not a great experience if using it on a desktop
Twitter=Steam:BradShort
BradShort is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
computex, microsoft, miracast, near-field communications, nfc, nfc printing, operating system, rfid, software, teched, vpn, wi-fi direct, windows 8.1, windows blue