bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 10th Jun 2013, 15:17   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Lian Li shows off PC-TU100, one of its smallest Mini-ITX cases yet

At Computex 2013, Lian Li showed off a range of new cases, including the tiny PC-TU100
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...mini-itx-cas/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2013, 16:32   #2
GFC
Multimodder

GFC has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
To be honest, out of all the cases shown at computex - lianli are the ugliest.
If I go for ITX I don't want it to be bigger than my mid tower, that doesn't make any sense.

Having a humongous mITX case defeats the purpose of going mITX.
GFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2013, 16:48   #3
djzic
Bokehlicious!

djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I don't think you realise just how small those cases (except the D600) are. The TU100 is barely bigger then the motherboard itself!

Cam: Canon 400D | 35mm f/2.8 | Helios 44-2
djzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2013, 16:49   #4
Aracos
Elite

Aracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run Crysis
The PC-TU100 just makes me think of a PC-GameCube case
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | openSUSE
Aracos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2013, 16:59   #5
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
This is the PC-TU100 with the Asus GTX670 mini .... pretty impressive

GuilleAcoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2013, 19:46   #6
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilleAcoustic
This is the PC-TU100 with the Asus GTX670 mini .... pretty impressive

Erm, the photo at the top of the news story is of the exact same case....
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2013, 19:58   #7
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
Omg, I didn't see it. My brain is at the verge of melting today (fever reaching 40℃)

i5 4570 - Asus Z87 Gryphon + Thermal Armor - 8GB - Sandisk Extreme II 240GB - EVGA GTX770 - PC-V353A
GuilleAcoustic is offline   Reply With Quote