bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 11th Jun 2013, 14:28   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Dragon Age 3 released date pushed back to 2014

Dragon Age 3 has been delayed until autumn 2014.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...ed-back-to-2/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jun 2013, 02:37   #2
Star*Dagger
Pan-Galactic Revolutionary

Star*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for president
The three dragons need to get large enough so she can ride them into battle!
Star*Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2013, 19:03   #3
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm massively disappointed that I wont get to play DA3 this year, but I am also optimistic that when the game does launch that it will be worth a preorder.

DA2 got a lot of stick, and a fair bit of it was justified. It wasn't an awful game like some people moaned about, but it wasn't what it should have been. If it takes them a year to make DA3 what it should be, then I'm happy. Of course only time will tell if the extra year means anything, but on the whole BW games are worth the wait....even EA-BW games.

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Oct 2013, 17:29   #4
Perses
What's a Dremel?

Perses has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Good grief. Just had a look at the screenshots for DA Inquisition. What on earth has happened to the beautiful Morrigan from DOA ? The years have certainly not been kind to her. Maybe I should go search, see what Leliana is up to these days. ;-)
Perses is offline   Reply With Quote