bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 13th Jun 2013, 09:57   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Preview

We get hands-on with this 1960's sci-fi adventure.
http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2013/...fied-preview/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jun 2013, 12:14   #2
benji2412
Has an Avatar avatar

benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.
My main question is how is this going to tie into the story arc of XCOM?
Old 15th Jun 2013, 12:56   #3
ChromeX
I *am* a Dremel

ChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This looks absolutely bloody terrible, this isn't the xcom I know and love
ChromeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2013, 23:36   #4
Ergath
Giant Zombie Pigeon Photographer

Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ergath is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
This looks greatly improved by the incorporation of ideas nicked from the "other" Xcom game. Sadly, this game looked so dire to start with that I imagine it will still be unutterably poo.