bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 16th Jun 2013, 14:09   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
The Last Of Us Review

Naughty Dog have provided one of the defining console games this generation.
http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2013/...of-us-review/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2013, 14:10   #2
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm going to have to go out and buy this aren't I.

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2013, 14:21   #3
Flibblebot
Smile with me

Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.
Yes. Yes, you are. And while you're there, you'll feel compelled to buy me a copy too

What's with the anonymous review, though?
Old 16th Jun 2013, 15:55   #4
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Really going to have to buy this but I got too many things to do before I could play it, should be an awesome game.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2013, 16:09   #5
Mr Happy
4 8 15 16 23 42

Mr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Really interested by this game and would buy it today, but i don't have a Playstation :-(
Mr Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2013, 16:22   #6
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I don't care how good it is, I'm not spending 40 on it.
CrazyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2013, 16:29   #7
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
Really interested by this game and would buy it today, but i don't have a Playstation :-(
Same boat... The game can be good, but not going to spend 150+ on a PS3 for pretty much the last game for PS3 .
Old 16th Jun 2013, 16:33   #8
Narishma
Multimodder

Narishma has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by faugusztin
Same boat... The game can be good, but not going to spend 150€+ on a PS3 for pretty much the last game for PS3 .
That's hardly the last game. There are still plenty of great games coming on PS3 this year. GTA 5, GT 6, Beyond Two Souls, etc...
Narishma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2013, 17:14   #9
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Went out a picked it up, seems good so far.

Old 16th Jun 2013, 18:32   #10
faugusztin

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narishma View Post
That's hardly the last game. There are still plenty of great games coming on PS3 this year. GTA 5, GT 6, Beyond Two Souls, etc...
What i meant was "Last exclusive title launched for PS3 which would interest me".
Old 16th Jun 2013, 21:40   #11
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Damn. Now I want a PS3.

Any tips on how to add a PS3 to the house without being given 'The Look'?
Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2013, 22:04   #12
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
Damn. Now I want a PS3.

Or buy it in white
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2013, 22:17   #13
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Damn. Now I want a PS3.

Hide all evidence of spending money and say you won it.
Old 16th Jun 2013, 22:56   #14
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

Quote:
Damn. Now I want a PS3.

I know that look only too well. I use mine predominantly as a media server, streaming video from my home server, Netflix, blu-ray etc. Could try that angle.

Old 17th Jun 2013, 00:21   #15
Yslen
Lord of the Twenty-Seventh Circle

Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.
If it's as good as all that I expect it'll be relaunched for the PS4. Won't be a huge leap to get it running on a PC from there, surely?

<crosses fingers>
Asrock Z77e-ITX - Intel i5 3570k - Corsair H50-1 - G.Skill Ripjaws X 2133MHz - Gigabyte HD6870 - Crucial M4 - Samsung HDD - 530W ThermalTake SS PSU - Bitfenix Prodigy - LG IPS231P - NAOS 8200 - Poker II (Reds) - IBM Model M
Take a look at my Photography portfolio, here.
Yslen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2013, 01:04   #16
Aracos
Elite

Aracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yslen
If it's as good as all that I expect it'll be relaunched for the PS4. Won't be a huge leap to get it running on a PC from there, surely?

<crosses fingers>
If they go to all that effort they might as well release it on the PC too.
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | openSUSE
Aracos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2013, 09:05   #17
ajfsound
Multimodder

ajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitajfsound is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
ND have so far said that there are no plans for a PS4 release, but Sony have said that PS3 games will be available via their streaming service.... Being an exclusive, I think there's little chance that we'll see this on pc unfortunately.
ajfsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2013, 10:54   #18
sakzzz
Multimodder

sakzzz has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsakzzz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
No PS3 here.. Been watching the walkthrough on youtube since the past few days.. Amazing!..Shame its not for PC.
Old 17th Jun 2013, 11:02   #19
scott_chegg
It's a tool.

scott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Hope it gets ported to PC at some point.
My System: i5 2500K @ 4.7Ghz | MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz | Corsair H-50 Push-Pull with Silent Eagle 2000's | Silverstone Raven RV03 | EVGA 670 FTW | Dell SP2309W | Antec 750W TruePower Blue | Win 7 x64 | Crucial 64GB C300 for OS | Samsung 830 256GB for Active Games & a 1TB Samsung for Steam. Perphiperals: Roccat Kone+ Max V2 | CMStorm Quickfire Pro with Cherry Reds | Cyborg F.L.Y 5 stick for flying and a Logitech DF GT for driving.
scott_chegg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2013, 11:28   #20
faugusztin

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_chegg View Post
Hope it gets ported to PC at some point.
No. Sony exclusive, published by Sony, developed by Sony subsidiary studio. Maybe it will happen after the collapse of universe .