bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 25th Jun 2013, 09:09   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
American McGee off to Oz in Kickstarter campaign

American McGee's next project is to take on the land of Oz and give it the Alice treatment.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...ter-campaign/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2013, 09:28   #2
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Oz = Out of copyright and free for the grabbing

Zombies = Hot property, still plenty of life in the old dog for remix projects

American McGee = Famous name associated with remix projects

Nine Inch Nails = Even their name says metal

Kickstarter = Fashionable and successful way to fund games that fans seem to want.

I predict a successful kickstarter. But will the game be any good?
Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2013, 09:52   #3
KoenVdd
Multimodder

KoenVdd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
*snip*
Nine Inch Nails = Even their name says metal
*snip*
That or keratin.

Anyway. At some point he's going to run out cherished childhood memories to pervert.
He really is trying his best to be the Tim Burton of video games, isn't he.
I do like that so many games are starting to come to linux. With Steam/Source on linux and the Humble Indie Bundle demonstrating the big fish small pond principle lots of smaller developers are starting to take more interest. I'm just wondering how long the big fish small pond is going to last (I think linux has a much lower demand/saturation limit for AAA games).
KoenVdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2013, 14:49   #4
ChaosDefinesOrder
Vapourmodder

ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.
Am I crazy or is there no link to the actual kickstarter in that article? I know I can just search for it, but still, B-T articles like this usually link to the source...
ChaosDefinesOrder is offline   Reply With Quote