bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 16th Jul 2013, 08:29   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
The Walking Dead: 400 Days Review

Telltale's writing is better than ever, but 400 Days suffers from a change of structure and an unsatisfactory payoff.
http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/20...-days-review/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2013, 11:32   #2
magnetobob
Minimodder

magnetobob has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking forwards to getting this. But will wait till it goes on sale. As I got cheated by the others buying them all and then most of them went on sale for half price and the first was offered for free. still a great game though
magnetobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2013, 17:41   #3
Flibblebot
Smile with me

Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.
If you bought the season pack, I think this DLC is actually free - which makes it so much better value
Old 17th Jul 2013, 09:02   #4
Griffter
Supermodder

Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
free is great awesomness value, but $5 is a bit expensive i thought after i played it. i felt like much ado about nothing. too short to keep you getting involved in any character and too short in its entirety...

for me it left more unanswered questions of will these few choices really matter, and thinking this in a more negative tone than intriguing.

felt more like 24 the movie which you "had" to watch for season 2 to make any sense and at the end all that was done was reference a name or two from the movie to bind the movie and final season. i believe 400 days and season 2 might just do the same. IMHO
Griffter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2013, 09:03   #5
Griffter
Supermodder

Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
mistake - felt more like 24 the movie which you "had" to watch for season 8...
Griffter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jul 2013, 22:40   #6
MachineUK
Minimodder

MachineUK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffter
free is great awesomness value, but $5 is a bit expensive i thought after i played it. i felt like much ado about nothing. too short to keep you getting involved in any character and too short in its entirety...

for me it left more unanswered questions of will these few choices really matter, and thinking this in a more negative tone than intriguing.

felt more like 24 the movie which you "had" to watch for season 2 to make any sense and at the end all that was done was reference a name or two from the movie to bind the movie and final season. i believe 400 days and season 2 might just do the same. IMHO
Agreed.
I did not have enough time with each character to have felt anything for the decisions they had to make. Granted it was just a DLC, but the formula didnt work for me this time round.
I enjoy being in telltales walking dead world, but need to gel with a character for any story decisions to hold any weight. I will no doubt pick up the second season, but not because of 400 days.....
Old 23rd Jul 2013, 14:35   #7
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Is it free with the season pack? Damn if so as I bought it separately. Haven't got round to playing it yet though.

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2013, 09:22   #8
Kilmoor
lurker

Kilmoor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not part of the season pass.

I found 400d to be dissapointingly short and undeveloped. I expected more than one major decision per vignette. The endings came abruptly. Otherwise, I enjoyed it and look forward to season two.
Kilmoor is offline   Reply With Quote