bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 22nd Jul 2013, 10:11   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Transport Tycoon going mobile

Classic transport management sim getting and iOS and Android release.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...going-mobile/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jul 2013, 10:20   #2
ChaosDefinesOrder
Vapourmodder

ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.
OpenTTD is by far the faster opening game I've ever played on my PC! Alo played it on my N900 and it was mostly ok given the stylus and much more precise resistive touchscreen...

Still, might look out for this, spent many hours in the original game (double-disc with Theme Park!)
ChaosDefinesOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jul 2013, 10:30   #3
will_123
Small childs brain in a big body

will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Least its being done by original dev. Will keep and eye out for this!

Web Hosting - http://www.goforthhosting.com
will_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jul 2013, 11:09   #4
blinkieleblind
Tings and such

blinkieleblind has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
transport tycoon was one of my favourite childhood games. I have open TTD on my lappy but find it difficult to play with the mousepad. Im wondering how the interface will be like with a touchscreen.
Old 22nd Jul 2013, 15:09   #5
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

schmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I knew Chris Sawyer was the creator of the Tycoon games but I didn't know much else about him. I think it's pretty impressive of him to not sit behind a desk dictating how a game should be made, and I'm glad there's still successful people out there who hate micro-transactions.
schmidtbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2013, 16:33   #6
borgeater
What's a Dremel?

borgeater has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That's incorrect. There is zero usage of original assets in OpenTTD. The issue is with itunes is apple's dislike of the GPL.
borgeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jul 2013, 07:53   #7
mav2000
In Training

mav2000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is great news...spent hours on this back in the 90's.
mav2000 is offline   Reply With Quote