bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 16th Aug 2013, 09:21   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.
Xilence trademark taken on by be quiet! owner

Listan positioning Xilence for mainstream.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...ce-trademark/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2013, 10:03   #2
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Aah so a DeWalt and Black & Decker arrangement. It makes sense really, people tend to tie an entire brand to a particular market level. Certainly makes things simpler not having to make decisions based on internal bits and bobs across several product ranges from the same company *cough*Corsair*cough*
Maki role is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2013, 21:24   #3
xela333
Minimodder

xela333 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Always liked Xilence. Used to use their red wing fans in all my builds as they where cheap but great fans. Hopefully this partnership can only be a good thing.
xela333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2013, 10:49   #4
John_T
Supermodder

John_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by xela333
Always liked Xilence. Used to use their red wing fans in all my builds as they where cheap but great fans.
Same here, I got through quite a few redwings of different sizes - they were great value for what they were.
John_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2013, 11:05   #5
AlienwareAndy
Banned

AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.AlienwareAndy is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xela333 View Post
Always liked Xilence. Used to use their red wing fans in all my builds as they where cheap but great fans. Hopefully this partnership can only be a good thing.
Got to agree there. I've used a few bits and bobs by them and they've always been cheap and very well made. I just wish they would sell more of their products in the UK as they make some lovely looking kit and some very odd but interesting power supplies.
AlienwareAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Aug 2013, 15:09   #6
stanonwheels
What's a Dremel?

stanonwheels has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by xela333
Always use redwings on cheap builds for family/mates, great little fans for the price. The red and black X always looks great too.
stanonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2013, 08:17   #7
Xir
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.
I never thought BeQuiet! to be exceptionally expensive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki role View Post
Aah so a DeWalt and Black & Decker arrangement.
Who's DeWalt?
X1800XT 512mb Sapphire
200GB Samsung SP2004C 24" Asus something 1920x1080
Xir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
be quiet!, case, cooling, fan, germany, heatsink, listan, oleg ushkats, power supply, tapei, xilence