bit-tech.net

Old 27th Aug 2013, 10:14   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Spelunky Review

Spelunky is an incredible game of blundering and plundering.
http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2013/...lunky-review/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Aug 2013, 11:03   #2
Spreadie
http://goo.gl/vNwEky

Spreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
100% - wow, that's brave.

That said, it is the sort of game I'd enjoy so it's going on the list.
Quote:
This design choice will likely turn away a lot of people. It's highly probable that you'll never reach the end, but if you feel you've the stubbornness to stick with it, Spelunky feels like a high dose of uncut perfect game design.
I don't mind the crushing difficulty, providing you feel like you've achieved something on completing a given task/level.

2500K|Z77E-ITX|8GB|680|3007WFP-HC|DS Cube
Spreadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Aug 2013, 17:19   #3
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I'm in!
Old 28th Aug 2013, 00:49   #4
SubtleOne
Modder

SubtleOne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like it a lot. It is challenging (very) and quite fun. In fact, you soon stop minding the deaths so much, since you feel the next time you can do better. It just has that effect.
SubtleOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2013, 08:47   #5
runadumb
Supermodder

runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I've played a lot of the free version and I plan on getting this. Just waiting to see whether I buy a vita or not. Shame that version doesn't have the daily challenge.
runadumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2013, 16:17   #6
ChaosDefinesOrder
Vapourmodder

ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.
it seems that it's so rare to grant a 100% score that the logo for it is a 404! (for me at least...)
ChaosDefinesOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2013, 17:15   #7
SubtleOne
Modder

SubtleOne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yes, the score is not appearing.
SubtleOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Sep 2013, 11:43   #8
Lockinvar
Minimodder

Lockinvar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I bought this and have sunk a few hours in so far - it's excellent. I didn't enjoy La-Mulana at all, but I'm happy with this purchase.
Lockinvar is offline   Reply With Quote