bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 28th Aug 2013, 10:21   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Papers, Please Review

This glorified game of spot the difference is grim and monotonous yet utterly compelling.
http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/20...lease-review/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2013, 13:43   #2
ashchap
Supermodder

ashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyanashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyanashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyanashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyanashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyanashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyanashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyanashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyanashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyanashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyanashchap is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Reminds me very much of Cart Life. That was a pretty bleak game that was really engaging but not traditionally 'fun'
ashchap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2013, 13:51   #3
Almightyrastus
Engineering the awesome

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
There's a fella on youtube called Birdtross who's doing a let's play series on this game at the moment. It's surprisingly engaging.
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2013, 14:07   #4
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
How many Kolchians does it take to change a lightbulb?

Funny joke, Kolchia does not have infratructure to support light bulb.
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2013, 14:20   #5
DeckerdBR
Supermodder

DeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almightyrastus View Post
There's a fella on youtube called Birdtross who's doing a let's play series on this game at the moment. It's surprisingly engaging.
Scott Manley is also doing a papers please play-though. If like me, you enjoy his Kerbal Space Program videos, I highly recommend it!

I have learned a lot of useful tips about KSP from Mr Manley.

Papers Please also looks good, I will definitely pick up a copy, try and get it in before I get too addicted to Rome Total War 2
| SSD: Samsung 840 250GB | CPU Cooler: AKASA Venom | OS: Windows 7 64 |
DeckerdBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2013, 22:22   #6
CowBlazed
Supermodder

CowBlazed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This game seems interesting, similar to Cart Life.
CowBlazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2013, 01:12   #7
SMIFFYDUDE
Supermodders on my D

SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by article
Anything capable of demonstrating that games donít have to necessarily be outright entertaining to be worth your time is one that should be celebrated.
I wish more gamers would take this on board.
Cooler Master HAF 932 | ASUS Rampage II Extreme | i7 930@4.1 | Corsair H50 | 12GB OCZ PC3-12800 Gold | x2 Palit GTX 560Ti 2GB | XFX Pro 750W XXX | HP LP2475w | Speedlink Medusa NX 5.1 | CM Storm Inferno | Logitech G27 | Windows 7 Home Premium

Steam: SMIFFY
SMIFFYDUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2013, 12:42   #8
DeckerdBR
Supermodder

DeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Having a blast with this game. Only got to day 4 so far and I make a terrible border check point administrator but I feel so compelled to keep stamping those passports! Incidentally, it's currently 20% off on steam.
| SSD: Samsung 840 250GB | CPU Cooler: AKASA Venom | OS: Windows 7 64 |
DeckerdBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2013, 14:21   #9
IvanIvanovich
будет глотать вашу душу.

IvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I like this game overall. It satisfy me like an old dos game from childhood. My biggest complaint is the way you have to use the mouse for everything, and are not allowed the keyboard really. It makes everything so much slower to me.
[end of line] intel xeon x3460 | evga p55 sli | 16gb mushkin blackline 16000 | evga gtx670 | seagate 600 240gb | creative titanium hd | seasonic ss460fl | gh60 keyboard | logitech g700 | achieva shimian qh270
IvanIvanovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2013, 15:26   #10
Almightyrastus
Engineering the awesome

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
You get keyboard shortcuts as your booth gets upgraded
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2013, 10:03   #11
adrock
Caninus Nervous Rex

adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.
My son died, my family were taken away ill, cold and starving, and I have been locked up for being a debtor.

ending 1 obtained..

2nd time through is going a bit better but i can't seem to get through the individual checks quick enough, so I'm chancing a lot of them.