bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 4th Sep 2013, 13:34   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Apple hints at new iPhone launch date with 10th Sept event invites

Apple has sent out the invites for the launch of its latest iPhone. Colourful is the theme.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...te-10th-sept/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2013, 13:47   #2
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Perhaps also officially releasing iOS7 to all?
Old 4th Sep 2013, 14:47   #3
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenco_uk View Post
Perhaps also officially releasing iOS7 to all?
May not see a release on the 10th, but hopefully an announcement of the date. (20th?).

iOS 7 is pretty stable now, with only a few issues remaining. Can't tell you what they are though.
Guinevere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2013, 17:33   #4
Boscoe
"and she'll be foamin at the vag."

Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Perhaps the iPhone will be released in multiple colours but the real Apple will not introduce a cheaper one. If they do it will be a huge second step - after the first small one with iPad mini - down the pan.
Old 4th Sep 2013, 20:27   #5
Kruelnesws
Minimodder

Kruelnesws has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Shocking, let me guess they are going to launch a new phone, again, the same time next year. A little predictable that they release a " new " phone almost every year and very often don't change much between them. Got to give them credit where it's due, they will sell a ton of them every time.
Kruelnesws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2013, 22:49   #6
Boscoe
"and she'll be foamin at the vag."

Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruelnesws View Post
Shocking, let me guess they are going to launch a new phone, again, the same time next year. A little predictable that they release a " new " phone almost every year and very often don't change much between them. Got to give them credit where it's due, they will sell a ton of them every time.
I don't really know what you want from them? A microwave attached?

I don't think I have come across anyone who actually understands Apple in every day life.
Old 5th Sep 2013, 07:24   #7
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
Perhaps the iPhone will be released in multiple colours but the real Apple will not introduce a cheaper one. If they do it will be a huge second step - after the first small one with iPad mini - down the pan.
Actually they may aswell launch a cheaper version, as a lot of people currently buy the older iPhones in order to be able to afford it. If there was a cheaper option, Apple could phase out the older hardware and not support them for as long.
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Sep 2013, 08:13   #8
Snips
I can do dat, giz a job

Snips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruelnesws
Shocking, let me guess they are going to launch a new phone, again, the same time next year. A little predictable that they release a " new " phone almost every year and very often don't change much between them.
It'll have iPhone5S or 5C on the box instead of just iPhone5

You are right though, the changes in most don't warrant a change of handset. Although, iPhone5 brought about the change in socket which made all accessories redundant unless you also picked up one of those adapters that just don't look right on your dock.
Snips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Sep 2013, 08:30   #9
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
I don't really know what you want from them? A microwave attached?
Already have, all iphones include a innovative microwave antenna

With Samsun's Gear watch, I'd love to see an iWatch.
Old 5th Sep 2013, 17:32   #10
SubtleOne
Modder

SubtleOne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruelnesws
Shocking, let me guess they are going to launch a new phone, again, the same time next year. A little predictable that they release a " new " phone almost every year.
Compared to LG, Samsung, and other brands that release at least a half dozen new models a year.
SubtleOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Sep 2013, 17:40   #11
SubtleOne
Modder

SubtleOne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm curious about the screen frankly. Size and resolution.

I am guessing the 5C will essentially have iPhone 4 specs (not 4S) with dual-core, using the older retina resolution, and camera, refitted with iOS7 and priced at 75% the new 5S. I am basing this on the iPad Mini specs and pricing.
SubtleOne is offline   Reply With Quote