bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 12th Sep 2013, 09:41   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Akasa Newton V Review

We take a look at Akasa's new fanless case for the Intel Core i5-based D53427RKE NUC motherboard.
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cas...ton-v-review/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Sep 2013, 16:04   #2
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
The (US)price will be interesting to find out. It's not much more than a $30 hard drive silencer, metal -wise.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Sep 2013, 16:35   #3
Kralnor
What's a Dremel?

Kralnor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
"Not only can the fan spin up under load and become quite intrusively noisey..."

I think you accidentally a word
Kralnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Sep 2013, 14:25   #4
Bobman
Modder

Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bobman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kralnor
I think you accidentally a word
I see what you did there...
Bobman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Sep 2013, 22:56   #5
Yaka
Hypermodder

Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yaka is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
i love my nuc i have the i3 version but am gonna get the i5 one as well. but damn it hasnt half started giving me probs at the start it was very very silent but now fan constantly spins on and off at full wack. just hope this case will keep the temps low
Yaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2013, 23:28   #6
ArthurB
Minimodder

ArthurB has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaka
at the start it was very very silent
More silent than silent? ;-)
ArthurB is offline   Reply With Quote