bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 17th Sep 2013, 09:19   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Battlefield 4 beta launching October

Battlefield 4's open beta is coming early next month.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...hing-october/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2013, 09:44   #2
XXAOSICXX
Supermodder

XXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
"'By taking part, you will help us in ensuring a smooth launch for Battlefield 4"

Funny, it didn't work for BF3 :/
XXAOSICXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2013, 10:00   #3
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXAOSICXX View Post
a smooth launch
Those words don't belong anywhere near or in an article about an EA/Dice game. I still can't get my head around the fact that 2142 had a CTD bug with VOIP which was never fixed, and to avoid it they just left VOIP out of BF3 completely.

TL;DR: I hate so many EA titles because they're buggy, not because they're bad games. It won't stop me buying BF4, it'll just become yet another title that we love to hate because of all the bugs and the inevitable not-so-smooth launch.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2013, 10:24   #4
barny2767
Multimodder

barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.barny2767 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I already have a BF4 beta on my origin but am yet to install it. BF3 may have put me off playing this type of FPS game for some time, so I will stick to Borderlands 2 for now since it doesn't feel like I need to play every day to keep up with people.
AMD PII x4 980 @ 4.2ghz - watercooled with a 280mm rad - Crosshair III formula - 8Gb Mushkin DDR3 @ 1600Mhz - PNY 680GTX - 60Gb OCZ solid3 SSD - 1tb Samsung F1 HDD - Antec P193 Case -Lots of fans - Cheap 22'' 1080p Acer monitor- Cheap 2.1 logitech speakers - Razor Deathadder 3500dpi mouse - Vespula mat- Lycosa keybord
barny2767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2013, 10:29   #5
Chris_Waddle
Another World Cup let down

Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Chris_Waddle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
And don't forget the now obligitory 2gig+ patch that will released on day 1; meaning that due to where I live, I won't get to play it till day 2 (and probably with several other bugs that patch 1 brings)
Chris_Waddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2013, 14:58   #6
DriftCarl
Supermodder

DriftCarl has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
They never left BF3 without VOIP. VOIP was integrated into battlelog and some plugins. You can create groups in battlelog and then activate voice chat for that group.

A game of this size, which is an extremely technical challenge for launch cant be expected to go 100% perfectly. There are always going to be issues of some sort. Everyone remembers bad news, people forget good news.
DriftCarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2013, 15:51   #7
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
An exclusive beta will begin a few days earlier on 1 October and will be accessible to anyone who has either pre-ordered the Battlefield 4 digital deluxe edition on Origin, become a Battlefield 3 premium member or is a registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter limited edition or digital deluxe edition.
I feel a bit bad for people who pre-ordered just to get the beta
keir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2013, 18:59   #8
ccxo
On top of a hill

ccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Well hopefully the BF4 beta will not have the sink hole in the map that the BF3 Alpha/Beta had.
ccxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Sep 2013, 01:00   #9
Sloth
#yolo #swag

Sloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftCarl View Post
They never left BF3 without VOIP. VOIP was integrated into battlelog and some plugins. You can create groups in battlelog and then activate voice chat for that group.
That's not necessarily in game, though, and really only serves an awkward middle ground of "friendly enough to voice chat, but not friendly enough to use Mumble/Skype/etc". The real advantage of in game voice chat is speaking to the players who you don't know, and is sorely missing from BF3.