bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 19th Sep 2013, 09:23   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Dark Souls 2 release date announced

Dark Souls 2 is to be launched on 14 March next year.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...te-announced/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2013, 09:54   #2
Fracture
Minimodder

Fracture has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I loved the first Dark Souls even though it was a struggle on PC. Having to mod the game and use a controller to get any value out of it was a real bummer. I really hope that the PC port is far superior to their previous effort, as From Software has promised. Would also love to see a closed beta for the PC version. Definitely looking forward to this one!
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2013, 12:40   #3
jon
Multimodder

jon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not a comment on the article or release at alll, but a website dev remark ...

As I sit here on the site, reading the quick blurb, I am given a list of Related Articles off to the right. One is from late 2012 (Dark Souls 2 Revealed), one is from 2011 (The Scariest Games) and the rest are from 2005.

That's right ... 2005. Eight years ago.

My suggestion: modify the script that pulls those related articles to check the date and/or directory they're stored in, and refrain from listing articles that are more than x number of years old. If that means you only get two articles, I think that's fine.
Old 19th Sep 2013, 15:36   #4
greypilgers
Supermodder

greypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysis
I like how the 'Hall of Fame' is still displayed as well, despite it being three years old... Creaky bit-tech still not being released enough resources to bring the content displayed to within the past few years...?

Bungletron, I salute you!
greypilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2013, 19:05   #5
Eiffie
Supermodder

Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
My body is so ready for this game. Platinumed Dark Souls in the course of a year and I've been through Demon's Souls a few times since then. These games just make you feel really awesome when you finish them.

Article, no effect but fond memories comfort travelers.
I5-750 @ 4GHz - MSI P55-GD65 - 8GB Crucial DDR3 1600 - EVGA GTX 680 2GB - 1 Western Digital Black 1TB - 2 Western Digital Green 2TB - 700W Silverstone PSU - H50 Water Cooling Unit - Win7 64-Bit - Logitech G400 - Cooler Master QuickFire Pro MX Brown - Steelseries Icemat V2 - Blue Microphone Snowball - Logitech C920 Webcam
Eiffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2013, 21:03   #6
Sloth
#yolo #swag

Sloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just take all of my money now.